Chapter 1 : The Robbery

Comincia dall'inizio

I back up quickly getting ready to thrust out of there but I bump into someone. Two others come from his side grabbing me by the arms. On my right is a small blond boy, on my left is a guy with glasses and behind me is a tall guy with brown messed up hair.

"Hallo!" the blond boy said. "Hi" I said. "Don't talk to the girl" the one who first found me said. " What's your deal?" He said. "Nothing" I said. "What were you doing here?" The guy with messed up brown hair said. "None of your business " I said raising my chin. "What should we do with her?" He said to the guy who caught me. I dropped my head looking down - you should never stare at criminals. My view dropped behind me onto leather boots with spikes on them. Nice! It would be a shame if they had to dissipear unexpectedly. From now on I'll call him boots.

He didn't reply "Let's lock her in the van, it would be the logical choice" glasses said. "Mmm I don't know, I don't trust her, the girls trouble" the guy who caught me said. " I can help you" I said. "With what?" He said with a pinch sarcasm. "With readjusting your attitude" I said narrowing my eyes. "Mmm okay guys throw her in the van" He said, like goons they turned around facing the van readying to throw me in. " No. Wait. I can help you rob the bank!" They stopped and turned me around to face The Boss. "How did you- how'd you know?" He asked. "Instinct"

The guys dropped me they we're shocked. I placed my arms on my waist " Am I in? Or am I out? I'll wait in the van if you don't want my help" The boss formed fists but gave out a huge sigh "whatever " he said.

I glided past robber one, and narrowed my eyes when I walked past robber two, his not entirely off the hook with me, once I made it to the back of the van, my eyes widened it was fully aquipted with guns, computers and costumes. One thing is for sure, they are prepared for everything the police can throw at them.

"Surprised?" the tall guy said. I turned around almost looking at him, "Nothing I haven't seen before" I said. "Yeah right, we all know the coolest thing you could have seen before is a special at the mall. I smirked walking up too him "No, actually the coolest thing ive seen before was this one guy snatching the presidents credit card at a meeting without him even noticing." "That didn't happen" a chuncky voice interrupted he was crossing his arms while he gave out a chuckle. His hands were strong and rough.

"I can prove it" I said taking out all of their wallets out of my ragged jacket. I opened the first one finding a ID card in it, "I believe this belongs to Trenton Jagger? I said waving it in the air, grunts murmered in the atmosphere followed by Trenton I suppose ,grabbing it out of my grasp. "Give that to me" he said angry. I gave a slight smirk. That's called payback Trenton.

I threw the rest of the wallets on the floor and turned sharply on my heel, i don't have to know who the rest is, I don't care. Murmers followed and Trenton groaned angrily almost huffing, I climbed into the back of the van and took a seat on a office chair, spinning around and pulling drawers out to find out what other cool gizmos they hide in here.

"What is this?" I questioned taking out a big box, I am well aware what people keep in here. Sweet a AK-47 is just what we need for this mission. I held the gun in my grasp and checked the ammo. Fully loaded it was. "Can we get rid of her? She's annoying." Trenton said crossing his arms too. "I have an better idea, lets just get rid of you instead, I am way better at leading anyway." I said aiming the AK-47 at him. "Your crazy" he murmered running towards me and grabbing the gun.

"She's not going on field" Trenton said narrowing his eyes at me. You my boss? Yeah, I don't think so. "Aww but boss I want her there" the small blond boy said. "You just don't like her cos she doesn't take your moods" Wow I just arrived here and I am already popular. "Shut up, who's the boss around here, you or me?" Trenton said. Me.