Fear landscapes

After a brief introduction as to what they will be going through Eric, Four and myself all go into separate rooms slowly making our way through the initiates. Most just have normal fears: dark, spiders, heights, confined spaces, bugs, humiliation. By the end of the session they all look pale but no one collapsed or had a panic attack. 

I leave my room and walk to Eric's side "How did your lot do?" he shrugs "The usual. Nothing out of the norm though." I nod slightly leaning my head on his shoulder "I hope I never have to go through mine again." he grins wrapping an arm around my waist "You won't ever have to." Four appears nodding in acknowledgment and I smile "How many did you impress with your four fears?" he rolls his eyes "You only have one more." I laugh and tug on Eric's hand "Come on I'm hungry."

He chuckles but follows me back to our room "I'm cooking tonight." he grins "No complaints here." he sits on the counter while I grill some chicken and make a salad. "I definitely prefer eating in." I smile pecking him on the lips "Less people." he nods jumping down and hugging me from behind "Just you and me." I giggle and turn kissing his cheek lightly before pulling away and plating the food. 

"What are your fears?" Eric raises an eyebrow and I smile "You know all mine being as you saw them." he chuckles and leans back in his chair "Snakes, large crowds, drowning, being forced to hurt people I care about, failure and commitment." I smile softly "Are you still afraid of commitment?" he nods "Terrified, especially of making a mistake that will drive you to leaving." I move from my seat and into his lap wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his neck "I love you Eric Coulter don't you ever forget it." 

He chuckles softly wrapping his arms around my waist "I love you too." I grin "Your a big scary teddy bear, you know that right?" he sighs "Only for you love. Only for you." I shift slightly shutting my eyes "You're very comfortable." he laughs "Lets get you to bed." I smile "Thanks for sharing, I know you're not an open person. But it means a lot that you trust me enough." he stands lifting me up in his arms "I trust you with my life love."