The new firfighter

Maya Bishop pov

I was running to my work and I was humming on the music that was on because I had my AirPods in when I was running to the park I saw a beautiful woman walking in the park with her dog I caught myself smiling like a fool and I didn't know why I ran further.
When I did my morning run to work I made my way to the showers at the station, and showered after the shower I was talking to Vic and Travis we were talking about some new firefighter joining station 19.
I did know somebody knew was joining but not who this person was.
After I talked with Vic and Travis I walked into my office to do some paperwork.
Later in the day, I was working out in the gym in station 19 and Andy was saying I had to go to my office because somebody was waiting there for me.
In my workout clothes, I walked into my office and I closed the door and then the woman turned around.
And she looked at me with those beautiful eyes I was staring at her and then she said hi I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and said hi back.
I was asking her what she was doing here and then she said that she is the new firefighter that is going to join station 19 I asked her name and her name was Carina Deluca.
I was surprised that she was joining the station but I was happy after a few other questions I showed her around the station and showed her her uniform and her firefighter gear.
After I showed her all of her stuff I walked into the barn and saw everybody looking at me and Carina I said to them Carina was the new firefighter and they all said hi.
She explained a little bit about herself like who she was and where she came from. She said she was from Itali and that's why she had an accent after all of them told something about there self we got a call there was a fire at a house we rushed out of the barn as fast as we could we changed into the firefighter gear we jumped in the firetruck. I was giving orders I asked if Carina was able to help she imminently said yes.
I was giving her the order to get into the house and search for one person with Andy because Vic and Travis were getting the other person. when we got to the house Carina imminently runs into the house with Andy.

Carina Deluca pov

The first thing in the morning I went out for a walk in the park with Jeff my dog. I was walking and then I saw a beautiful woman running she looked so pretty I was brought back from my thoughts by jeff she was barking I looked down at there and then she stopped barking she just wanted attention. After our walk we went back home, I was happy that I was going to work at a new station after I got dressed I went to the station where I was meeting the captain and the other firefighters of station 19. After somebody named Andy let me into the station and showed me the way to the captain's office. She said I could sit and that she was going to look for the captain.
After a few minutes a gorgeous woman came into the office she was in workout clothes and she had those pretty blue eyes. I checked her out and I hope she didn't notice but after what felt like an hour I said hi to her she said hi back. She asked who I was and I said I was the new firefighter she asked my name and a few other questions. After that, she showed me the station she showed me my uniform and my firefighter gear. Then we went to the barn where all of the other firefighters were looking at us. I told them a little bit about myself and they told me something about them too. their names were. Andy, Dean, Robert, Jack, Ben, Vic, Travis and of course the beautiful captain Maya. After we told something about our self we got a call we rushed out of the barn and went to the firetruck in the truck Maya was giving all orders she turned to me and asked if I wanted to get one of the two-person out of the house I, of course, said yes. We got to the house and I rushed out of the firetruck with Ady behind me because we were both going to find the person when we had found the person we rushed out of the house I saw Maya with a worried look on her face but when she saw me she imminently smiled I smiled back at her like a fool. After we got back to the station she asked who wanted to get some drinks in joe's bar I said yes and the rest said they had other things to do, so I and Maya went to the bar we order some drinks I order white wine and she ordered a beer.

Maya´s pov

We went to joe's bar and I ordered a beer and she a white wine we were talking and I couldn't stop looking at her she caught me looking at her and asked me why I was looking at her I said because your pretty she blushed a little and said you are the pretty one here I blushed like crazy and she noticed 100%. After we had like one drink I asked her if she wanted to sleep at my place because her place was still full of moving boxes. After all, she was just moved to Seattle. She said yes and then we went to my house when I opened the door of my house she pushed me against the door and kissed me rough I kissed her back she pulled away and asked if I wanted to do it

SMUT

when Maya said yes Carina kissed her rough Maya kissed back very rough Carina asked for entrance but Maya didn't accept
so Carina pinched her nipple through Maya her shirt and Maya moaned at that Carina slipped her tong in Maya her mouth and
explored her whole mouth when they needed to pull away because the air was needed the both were smiling like fools.
Maya picked Carina up and walked to her bedroom she placed carina on the bed and started to kiss her neck Carina moaned hard and then
Carina turned the places Carina was now on top and Maya was now under Carina
Caria started to kiss Maya her neck and she found her soft spot she sucked hard on it
and Maya moaned hard after that Carina went lower and lower she took off Maya's pants and was
now by her underwear, she looked back at Maya and she nodded Carina took as fast as she could
Maya's underwear of she started to kiss the thighs of Maya and she decided to tease Maya
She wanted to hear Maya beg for her touch. So she started leaving wet kisses on her neck.
Maya moaned and carina went dangerous low to Maya her now very wet center Carina
lowered her mouth and started to eat Maya out Maya moaned so hard the neighbors
probably could hear there. When Maya was about to come carina stopped eating Maya out
Maya groaned in frustration and Carina whispered in her ear
what do you want baby tell me
Maya said fuck and Carina whispered in her ear you need to use your words baby
Maya almost yelled please just fuck me
and then Carina unexpected pushed 2 fingers into Maya Maya was moaning so hard
Carina kissed Maya and Maya was close and then carina pulled out of her again
Maya groaned again when Maya wanted to say something but before she could Carina pushed
3 fingers into her Carina was moving faster and faster and every time hitting Maya her g-spot
then after a few more trusts, Maya came.
End of smut

she was so tired of it she almost had no energy to kiss carina back. Maya curled up in Carina and Carina felt so happy Carina whispered to Maya goodnight baby