Chapter 1

"Don't start something you can't finish, baby girl," Dexton whispered huskily, tugging the front strand of my brown hair behind my ears.

"I perfectly know how to finish something Dex, be it be sex or be it be-" I paused and looked into his eyes, smirking "-someone's life," I replied, pulling him closer by the collar of his white shirt.

"Naughty girl," he said, tilting his neck and looking right into my lips.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I wanted him. His mischievous stare was enough to make me wet. I could feel my juices dripping down my thongs.

"Do I make you wet?" he asked with an evil grin visible on his face.

"No," I said, diverting my eyes from him.

"Look at me Carter" he said gently caressing my cheeks.

Finally I looked at him. He stood there, seductively biting his lower lips moistening it with his ambrosial saliva.

Those lips. Damn kiss them already girl, my conscience said.

But I know better than to give into temptations.

He grabbed my waist with a haste and looked directly into my eyes, sending chills all over my spine. He moved closer and left a small peck on my lips while I was breathing heavily. I felt as if my stomach was doing flips. He went ahead and left trails of soft, wet kisses along my jawline. My eyes fluttered shut when he moved up my face and bit my earlobe hard making me leave a moan.

"Ahh"

He then stopped and looked into my eyes while I opened mine. My hands were all over his shoulder and his over my waist and cheeks.

Gently caressing my hair, he directed towards my neck and slowly licked it with his warm tongue making my skin tingle. Without removing the contact with my neck, he managed to remove his blazer.

Damn this boy got skill, I wonder how his other skills on bed is.

My eyes fell on his 6'4 figure as he came closer to me.

With a swift movement, he pushed me into the bed while hastily opening his tie.

Sexy.

He climbed upon the bed, looking at me mischievously. I was staring at him when I felt his lips crash on mine.

Is this how heaven tastes? Because I'm truly addicted.

Get a grip girl. I chuckled at my thoughts.

The kiss started to become rougher and more passionate with each second passing. He roughly bit my upper lip and then serenely licked the blood that oozed out of it. My stomach fluttered when he deepened the kiss by licking the area of partition of my lips in order to part them. I did what he wanted which made a sweet smile form on his lip. I swirled my tongue around his, loving the dominance I had. He kept his palm on my thighs, rubbing them with his rough hand.

Without breaking the kiss, he opened his belt while I found a way to his perfectly scriptured torso. He clutched my hair and kissed me fervently. His hands made its way down to my blouse and lifted it up slightly, while unhooking my bra from inside. He brought down my bra and sniffed it before throwing it away on the ground.

Interesting.

His gaze fixed on my tight nipples that were poking through my Scarlet top as soon as he opened the bra. I ran my palm through my cheeks and licked the leftover saliva of this godly man.

Still cherishing my nipples, he muttered a wow before leaning closer and sucking my nipples with my top still on. He then looked at me and then lifted my top exposing my big, fully grown breast.

I looked at him with confidence. I was never insecure about my body.

His eyes widened a little as he grabbed one of my breasts and licked it gently through his tongue while he squeezed the other. He bit my pink bud hard making me moan in pain.

He then moved towards the other and bit it even harder while I moved my hands towards his erected bulge.

Seems big and thick.

I could see his eyes shining with pleasure as I deepened the touch. He then stopped and let me undo his pants. I tied my hair up, looking at his boner.

"So hard for me, aren't you?"

He hummed in response

I kneeled down, kissing his penis with the fabric still on before taking his length out of the boxer.

Dang this shithead is big. Probably eight inches or eight and a half?

His cock was hard and erected. I moved my head towards his cock and gently started sucking on his balls, swirling my tongue around it while he held my hair in position. His cock literally tasted heavenly. I stopped and looked at him with saliva dripping from my mouth. I then went again with the desire to take the whole of his big cock into my mouth but I couldn't. It was too big for me. I tried again and this time succeeded, I licked his cock through my tongue while tears started whimpering out of my eyes. I started biting him, making him moan loud.

"Fuck..., Ahh"

I could feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. He moved his hips, holding my face and thrusting inside my mouth

Brutal, much?

I gagged on his dick and I pulled over and rubbed it hard and then again took it into my mouth.

He was going to cum soon, I could feel it and that's the point where I stopped. Of course I won't let him cum, I'm not satisfied yet.

I tied my hair up into a bun when I felt him grabbing me by my waist and tickling down to the bed. He moved his mouth towards my pussy and licked the lining of my black thongs. He touched the flooded area of my pussy and licked it.

"I made you so wet, Carter."

He then removed the thong and looked at my pussy with an amazed expression. Without wasting any time he started licking my wet cunt. He started circling his finger around my clit while I moaned in pleasure. He was sucking my inside juices, making me gasp for air. He bit my labia with his teeth making it bleed a little. He softly moved his warm tongue licking the blood making it painful but enjoyable for me. Without any warning, he thrusted two fingers inside me as I clutched the sheets tightly. The whole area felt numb and I was sure that after this orgasm, I won't be able to walk properly.

He rubbed his dick to wipe his saliva from it and was going to insert it into my vagina when I heard something familiar, a voice calling me, while someone shook me.

What the-

My eyes snapped open to realize that I was in some place that was familiar to me

My room? What?

Wait, this was a dream?

"What the fuck Mom, you woke me up so early," I said with frustration clearly visible on my tone.

"You were the one moaning Dia, for a second week thought that there was a boy in your room. You know that-"

"Yes, I know Mom, I know that Dad doesn't want any stranger to enter the house," I said, cutting her off.

"Why were you moaning then?"

"Shit!!!!"

"Language Dia...Kids nowadays!"

"I'm not a kid Mom" I said getting off the bed and wearing my slippers.

"You'll always be a kid for me, sweetheart" she said while heading towards the door.

Seeing her gone, I sat back on my bed.

Ughhhh!! Another dream of that jerk. It's been three days since we met. Why am I still getting wet dreams of him? Yes he had a big and tasty cock that girls would die for, but that doesn't mean that I keep dreaming of him.

I need a cold shower now.

I was going to my bathroom to take a shower when my phone buzzed through my purse. I took it out to find an unknown number calling me.. I picked it up.

"Carter?"

************