Chapter 1~ first time for everything

Start from the beginning

Im in a pissy mood today.

Literally, I woke up to my alarm ringing and I got so angry I threw it. And now I have to replace it.

I have the urge to smirk when I feel his eyes trailing over my body, I look over from the corner of my eyes and see him staring at my breasts, god the effect I have on males.

And females...

"Shit" I mutter when I feel the elevator come to a stop in the middle, I almost groan out loud from annoyance.

Fuck my fucking useless fucking life.

"Kyla, call someone please, I want to be out of this elevator in 2 minutes" I demand. I need to get to this fucking interview, as much as I wish I could skip I need it for the company.

The two guys look at me with surprise from the authority in my voice, I roll my eyes at their expression, Girls can be fucking powerful too.

"Im Ace, Ace D'Angelo" The guy that was staring at my tits introduces.

"Cool, Good for you" I say giving kyla a 'hurry up' look.

"I've sent a message to the guards, they'll be there" she mutters looking at her ipad, my feet hurt in these heels. All I want to do is get the hell out of here and go home, I hate people.

Respectfully tho.

She nudges me and shows me her tablet with a note saying,

'That is Ace and Enzo D'Angelo of D'Angelo Industries'

Oh.

Oh.

"Does it look like I care" I ask with an raised eyebrow, the two men behind me chuckle, oh god they saw the tablet.

Well great, fucking amazing.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?" Ace asks with a small smirk, a taunting smirk.

I smile innocently and turn to him, "No, Woke up pretty nice, But the fact that some dick named Ace was staring at my fucking boobs not 10 seconds ago is pretty annoying, No?" I ask innocently, yet with my voice filled with attitude.

He looks annoyed and angry, like no one has ever disrespected him, there's a first time for everything bitch, and again Im in a pissy fucking mood.

I also get angry fast, and that too for no reason. I ignored my friend for a whole week because he said my heels looked ugly. My heels are the world to me, like I would die for my heels...

His dad looks at him with a regretful look and shakes his head, Ace was about to say something when the elevator started moving, "Don't start a game you won't like Ms. Hale" he warns.

Woah woah woah, how does hottie know our name?

Damn, no sorry, a fucking warning? Fine wanna play that way huh. I'll fucking play

I scoff, "You might be an amazing player, But I own the fucking game Mr. D'Angelo, I think i'll be perfectly fine".

The door opens and I immediately walk out without another word making sure to glare at the workers that took long enough. I love the sound of the heels more then his face when you said that.

I've been sitting in this interview for 30 fucking minuets, with a combination of Ace glaring at me whenever he could

Dumb men looking at my tits.

People trying to drag my company into the dirt, which never happened.

"Ms. Hale!" one out of 200 reporters call my name, yay my turn to talk already! I sit up straight and point at some old guy calling my name over and over again

"So, Today I was wondering that, We all know girls are less capable of being good and perfect, No?-" He pauses to chuckle, I sit up straight waiting for him to continue, "-So, When was the last time you did something stupid, Because we all know girls are always making dumb mistakes".

Damn, really straight forward old man.

It's funny seeing and letting people embarrass themselves because they think they're on top of the world. Especially sexist fuckers.

All eyes come on me as I sit forward to talk into the microphone, "Actually sir, you are right, girls are very much capable of making dumb mistakes, I personally just very recently made one-", I start up running a hand down my suit.

His laugh if full of arrogance, "What did I say, now what was it" his voice full of taunting. And I'm tired of people being annoying today.

I smile innocently as possible "This interview, and giving you, my permission, to speak like a little pet".

Fucking bitch.

Im a nice bitch, but when people disrespect me or my loved ones I will become a nightmare.

The reporters start yelling my name for questions and praises as the camera flashes get 100 times brighter when more pictures start to get taken.

I stand up and fix my blazer, I bend down to the mic, "That will be all of me ladies and gentlemen enjoy your evenings, or well- don't I really don't care".

Again, pissy mood. And I need to piss so...

And then I walk off, fixing my blazer and running a hand through my dark hair as the cameras follow my each step, but I make sure not to leave before making eye contact with Ace.

I stand at the door with the guards behind me, looking over my shoulder as my dark eyes serch for his. I find a pair of stormy grey eyes and the corner of my lip tugs as I wink at him teasingly.

I love games...

————————

A/N
Word count: 1592

Soooo you might not have seen too many changes. Yes this chapter was still a bit cringe and shit so yeah, please hang tight the first few chapters are always like this in my books. It's pretty hard getting things started, especially in this book for some reason so yeah. Please don't hate!

Anyways, who's excited for this book??

Toodless I'll post when the comments and shit are here. But now I have school I'll post after school ❤️

ish <3