Then I heard the door crack open. And then I saw a smiling y/n and behind her a gloomy Tsukiyama walked in.

I was surprised at their presence.

"Good Morning, Kaneki", y/n said with a wonderful smile that can make my day. Before I could say something, Tsukiyama spoke up,

"Good Morning Dear Kaneki. Did you sleep well?? Are you still have any pain?? I am sorry about last night. It was supposed to be a prank. But I think the prank got you badly. I really apologize for yesterday", Tsukiyama said to me with a warm smile on his face.

 I really apologize for yesterday", Tsukiyama said to me with a warm smile on his face

I was lost for word. I never thought for him to be the one apologizing. I looked oven y/n. She was humming and preparing breakfast. Then I looked over at Tsukiyama-san. Then smiled and said,

"It's alright, Tsukiyama-San. I didn't want to have hard feelings anymore for any one."

"Indeed, my y/n is never fail to choose a person. You ARE an angel", he said looking at Y/n with a sad face.

"Shuu, you remember you had a meeting with Yoshimura- San. When will you leave??" y/n asked him with a smile. 

"You're right, love. Well Kaneki Kun, you're going to have my y/n all to yourself for the whole morning. Take care of her, okay?? See you, my love, Kaneki kun", he said moving his body as he usually does. After that he rushed out of the room.

I was silent for a moment. Then I looked over y/n-chan. She was smiling and humming. Looking at her cute little  figure made me want to hug her. Then she handed me a cup of hot coffee. I took the cup from her cute and delicate hands. She then again started doing the plating for my breakfast, I think. 

I slowly got up from my bed without making any noise. And the I went right behind her and put my arms around her little figure. She was just little short then me.

 I buried my face into her silky sweet and soft silver hair

I buried my face into her silky sweet and soft silver hair. Her hair looked soo fluffy. I always wanted to feel her hair. They are soo fluffy and thick and also soo soft. I felt like they are the softest thing in this world.