Congratu....lations...!

Beginne am Anfang

"Never mind" She threw her hands behind and leaned back. "Aditya?" she tilted her head.

Aditya quietly raised his head to meet her eyes. " Can I ask you a question?"

He didn't reply, she took his silence as yes and she continued talking. "Is today our last day... together?" At that moment she felt as if millions of thorns were making her heart bleed a hundred times. He tears pooled up in her eyes, she was losing her control over emotions and was about to spill them when suddenly, she began laughing.

"Look at your face Aditya, your eyes. Have I ever told you that you look like a crying monkey?"
She quickly turned around and swiped a finger below her eyes.

"now stop making that long face and answer me.. Do we have today? or Have I already lost my right over you?" she wriggled her eyebrow trying to look funny but her glass eyes, told him a different story. She was hurt and she was trying too hard to hide them.

He still didn't speak anything. She wanted to hold his hand but she was unsure if she was allowed to do so. She raised her hand and looked at him. He locked his eyes on her and slipped his hands in hers. She quickly pecked on it and rubbed his skin against her cheeks, savouring the moment in her memory.

"Aditya? Can I ask for something?" zoya leaned her forehead on the back of his hand.

She looked up brushing her fingers on his face. Her movements made him shut his eyes.

"Can you please not forget me?" She whispered making his eyes shot open.

"I know what you must be thinking, but I can't live in peace with the thought of you erasing me from your life completely. I want to be a part of you, at least in your happy memories. please will you not delete me from you completely. Let me stay here." she touched his heart over his chest.

"Here.." she kissed his forehead .." A small place somewhere in you.."

She leaned on him and snaked her arms around his body while she rested her forehead on his neck.

Silence! No one utters a word for a very long time. they remained in the same position for a little longer than normal. Thousands of thoughts clung to her, sucking the life off her. She struggled within herself to push them away and be in the moment, until his voice boomed through her silence and penetrated through her control walls, cracking them and shattering them at once.

"Stop it Zoya."

She pulled herself away and looked into his eyes. "How much more will you love me?"

He paused running the tip of his finger below her eyes, "You are not 'time' for me, that I live and then bury it deep in my memories. You are me Zoya and I am you. How could you even think I will leave you? Can anyone leave themselves own self and survive? I didn't know I mean so much to you."

Zoya patiently waited for him to finish, she was trying to understand him. "I am sorry Zoya." he looked at her guiltily.

"I didn't expect for this to turn so serious."

"What do you mean?" she looked at him and his eyes began to spill tears.

"You love me so much Zoya. So much that it's making me proud of my choice. It's making me feel lucky to have you in my life. As a man, I am feeling like I got everything that I ever wished for today. " He pulled her hand and she landed on his chest.

"I am so sorry Zoya, thankyou ..thankyou so much." he brushed his hand in her hair while he happily swung his body.

"What are you saying?" she asked weakly, her face was pressed on his chest, making her voice come out as a muffle.