Arc 1-Chapter 5: Sweets and Arrangements

Start from the beginning

"That?" Ace asks confused. Yeah, what was "that"?

"Hey, what are you guys favorite foods?" Clover suddenly asks. Huh?

"Well, mine's cherry pie and hamburgers." Ace answers.

"My number one would be canned tuna. And cheese omurice, and grilled meat and pudding! Oh, and salmon roe too! It's really good!" Grim listed off.

"If I have to pick, omurice, I guess." Deuce says unsure.

"For me personally, I'd say spaghetti Neapolitan, with a lot of tomato sauce on it. Plus Nam Tok soup, and Eddie's sundae with the works, defiantly." Isaac answers.

"And mine is grilled lamb with diablo sauce." Cater says last.

"Alright then, here we go. ...Doodle suit!" Trey says then waves his magical pen over the Mont Blanc tart.

"...? This is...?" Deuce says confused. Yeah, was something supposed to happen?

"Now, take another bite of the Mont Blanc." Trey says. Isaac takes another bite, and is pleasantly surprised.

"This is... Mont Blanc but it tastes like cherry pie! And hamburgers!" Ace exclaims.

"It taste just like canned tuna! Now it's cheese omurice! And grilled chicken, and pudding, and salmon roe!" Grim says as he chomps down on his piece.

"It, really tastes like Neapolitan, plus the sauce. Now it's Nam Tok, and now it's Eddie's sundae!" Isaac says in surprise.

"Isn't it fun? You know Trey, if you did this while having tea with a girl they'd be super impressed!" Cater comments.

"It's amazing. Is changing the flavor of food your unique magic, Trey?" Deuce compliments then asks. That was a good question.

"Actually, it's magic that "overwrites a component". So not just taste, but I can also overwrite the color or scent or anything really. The overwrite only lasts a short time though, so it's like a doodle or scribble. That is why I've named this magic "doodle", since isn't permeant." Trey replies and explains.

"With your "Doodle Suit" my dream of all you can eat canned tuna isn't just a dream. It's so much better the magic Riddle uses to bully people." Grim says.

"No... My magic is nothing but child's play when compared to Riddle's unique magic. He's on a whole other level than me." Trey says, almost melancholic.

"Don't sell yourself short, Trey. Recreating Eddie's ice cream flavor is not easy. It's defiantly one of a kind." Isaac encourages.

"Uh, by the way. What's an Eddie?" Ace asks.

"Yeah, I'm curious about that too." Deuce inquires as well.

"Eddie's Sweet Shop. It's an ice cream parlor from where I grew up. On special occasions, my dad and I would go there. It's has the best cream ever and has been around for a long time. It's kind of famous." Isaac answers with fond memories.

"Ooh! That sounds amazing!" Grim says in awe.

"Totally, I would love to see it." Cater says.

"You should. Their sundaes are like this big. My dad and I have to share it every time." Isaac adds, showing the sundaes' size with his hands.

"Woah, I'd love to try that!" Ace says excitedly.

"Me too!" Deuce adds in.

"Heh, heh. It sounds interesting." Trey laughs a little. "Anyway, it's getting kind of late. Let's head back to the dorms then give Riddle the tart tomorrow. Tomorrow is the Unbirthday Party after all. So don't be late." He says next.

"I better save the other tart too. I was thinking of giving it to Riddle. You know, from one dorm head to another." Isaac comments.

"Hey, Isaac, will you let me sleep over again? My cruel upperclassmen won't let me back in the dorm!" Ace says in sugary-sweet voice.

"Wow. So prickly!" Cater says.

"Cleanup." Isaac says.

"Huh?" Ace asks.

"You help clean and fix the dorm. Starting with the kitchen." Isaac elaborates.

"What?! That's not fair!" Ace shouts in rebuff.

"You've already freeloaded off us once. The least you can do is help us fix up the dorm. Besides, I got to get the kitchen fixed for the food I bought earlier." The black haired boy states back.

"He's right Ace. Don't force Isaac to spoil you. It is the least you can do to repay his hospitality." Deuce agrees.

"Yeah! You gotta pay to stay! Ten cans of tuna!" Grim jumps in.

"We got plenty of tuna at the store Grim. Ace doesn't have to buy you anymore. He should instead get some tools and cleaning supplies." Isaac corrects.

"Are you kidding?! Okay, fine! I guess it is fair..." Said boy groans and relents.

"In that, Deuce, why don't you stay in their dorm too and help them with repairs? As the Vice dorm leader, I give you permission." Trey suggests.

"That would be a big help." Isaac agrees.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind. I am pretty handy." Deuce agrees.

"Woah! Trey, you're really spoiling the newbies." Cater says surprised. "I'm jelly. Hey, Isaac, can I stay too?" He admits then asks.

"Hehe, not allowed." Trey replies.

"Yeah, not happening." Isaac rejects.

"Tch. Bringing me down." The orange haired male says.

"Anyway, Isaac, I'm sorry about pretty much forcing those two on you. We'll be counting on you tomorrow though." Trey says to the said boy.

"Understood. You can count on me." The black haired boy replies.

"Tomorrow is the Unbirthday Party. This damn collar is defiantly coming off by then! Just you wait, Riddle." Ace says.

"Yeah, yeah. Help me get this stuff back to the dorm." Isaac says and everyone gathers the groceries he bought earlier. "See you guys tomorrow! Follow me you two." The black haired boy says to Trey and Cater, then instructs Ace and Deuce.

AN: Eddie's Sweet Shop is a real place. Sadly, I haven't been to it yet, but since I made Isaac from New York, I thought I'd mention it. The shop itself has actually been around for over 90 years, and still has many of its equipment from back in the 1930s, and even handmade ice cream and whipped cream.