Cock

When I was 13 years old,  I was sitting in my backyard playing with little Susie parker. She was my best friend at the time. We told each other everything....well there was one thing. U see Susie was completely unaware of the secret I had been hiding for so long. My name's dominic b and I'm going to share my deepest secret with you today.

            On an average day during the warm summer, you'll see many insects crawling around outside and occasionally a bee or two. And most people run from bees as to not get stung. Most are afraid but me.... I've always had a strange...attraction to the flying insects. But not the type you think. I don't like watching them fly by, I don't study them in school.. have you ever heard the song shape of you by Ed Sheeran? That songs kind of dirty don't you agree? "I'm in love with the shape of u" he says. That's how I feel about bees. I don't just like them..... I love them. I want them.

            On my 17th birthday I was hanging out with Susie downstairs in my room. I think Susie had a crush on me. Looking back I know she did. At around 9 we decided shed spend the night. We were sitting in bed watching a movie when she leaned her hand over and Began rubbing my thigh. I didn't think much as she was usually a horny bitch anyway. She moved her hand up my pink SpongeBob shorts and started stroking my long black penis. All of a sudden a bee flew into the room and landed on the dresser by my bed. I was instantly hard. my member now throbbing. She noticed and went down to suck me off. When she started I began to think about the bee. In my butthole. In my mouth. Minutes later I was bursting with hot sticky white substances. Me and Susie went on to date for months. Every time we made love I thought of the bees. The sexy bees. Their chonky body shape. Their stripes *moans* sorry I got too into it

         (The following is messages between lovers)

D:  u coming over today?

S: yeah baby I can't wait to feel that cok
in my puthy

D: ha... Ya...... So I have a request...

S: wsp bb?

D: before u come over paint ur whole body in yellow and black straps

S:......um why

D: if u don't I'll kill myself

S:gahdam chill. I'll do it

D:good;)))))

S:baby I'm horny

D: ok deal with it

                (Back to the story)

When Susie came over that night in her bee costume my penis stood in my Donald duck shorts. I brought her into the basement and fucked the shit outta that hoe. She was screaming bitch on God on God....ahem... Anyways.... 68 years later me and Susie got married. It was the happiest day of my life. Untill one night..... Susie was laying in bed next to me. I was upset with her because she refused to wear the bee costume. I tried to ask one more time but she said no and I snapped. I strangled her to death. Then I went outside and buried her in my neighbors yard. While outside I saw a wasp. That thin figure and wings instantly made me cream my jeans and shat my chaps.

I grabbed the wasp and instantly shoved it in my anus. It stung me a few times. I'd never felt such pain and pleasure in my whole life. This is my strange addiction.

Cock