She quickly followed and grabbed his wrist.

    The teenager stopped and looked back at her, with cold eyebrows and a tight curve on his side, which made him feel unhappy.

    Su Zaizai immediately let go of her hand as if she had been electrocuted. She swallowed, her nervous palms were wet, and the noisy voices around her seemed to be broken, and her ears were silent.

    His breath seemed to be magnified, clear and bitter, wrapped around her.

    Su Zaizai wiped his hand on the school uniform pants to wipe off the sweat from his hand.

    The person in front of him suddenly noticed something, the indifference between his brows and eyes disintegrated slightly, and his expression became thoughtful.

    Because of this, she plucked up the courage and asked with a squinting face, "...what's your name?"

    ******

    Su Zaizai felt desperate.

    Super desperate, desperate to death.

    Jiang Jia straddled the chair, put a can of Coke on Su Zaizai's table, grinning: "Hey, what are you doing, I will leave you for a while, you are just like death."

    Su Zai Zai glanced at her, her eyes were empty, and she didn't answer.

    Jiang Jia thought for a while: "Your aunt is here?" The

    other party is Jiang Jia. Su Zaizai confessed directly, with a sad expression: "I have fallen in love with a boy."

    "..." The sprite in Jiang Jia's mouth almost spurted out. .

    "Oh." She touched the small drops of water on the Coke can with her fingers, and said depressed, "These drops are like the endless tears in my heart."

    Jiang Jia coughed a few times and stretched out her hand to rub her.

    Su Zaizai’s head: "...what is the situation, what kind of boy, have I met? What kind of? What is your former classmate?" Su Zaizai is very honest: "I don't know if you have seen it, but I am the first I saw you once, when I was waiting for you outside the canteen a few days ago."

    "Huh? Love at first sight?"

    Su Zai nodded, thought about it, and sighed and added: "I just touched it when I went back to the classroom. I got to him, and then asked his name."

    Hearing this, Jiang Jia's eyes lit up: "I'm going, I'm destined, I can meet all of this, what's his name? I might know him!

    " Idiot."

    "Can you speak up and scold me inexplicably!"

    Su Zai

    looked down: "That's what he said." The moment she heard at the time , she was really confused. Why did she curse as soon as she came up...

    a bit The feeling of disillusionment.

    But soon she reacted, and the feeling after reacting... was worse than disillusionment.

    Stupid...

    He probably meant: I'm an idiot, isn't this what you called before?

    She dare to continue to ask questions...

    Su Zaizai really didn't expect that he could hear that sentence, and she could accurately find out that she was talking about him!

    Jiang Jia got angry, patted the table heavily, and said angrily: "Fuck, he scolds you for fucking ass! Just ask a name if it's necessary! Insane!"