Her pupils tightened, and uncertain tension and surprise ignited in her heart. Before she could walk over, she saw the exercise book in the young man's hand fall to the ground.

He bent down, showing his profile.

...No.

Su Zaizai was a little disappointed, and silently cursed an swear word in his heart.

Thinking of her a peerless beauty, she was disturbed by a district of beautiful men.

It's a shame.

Seeing that she didn't respond, Jiang Jia thought she hadn't heard about the project of interest, and continued: "There are 100 meters, 200 meters, 800 meters, and shot puts."

Su Zai looked sad, and asked lazily: "Is it 800 meters at most?"

Hearing this, Jiang Jia couldn't react, and asked incomprehensibly: "Huh? Do you want to be longer? I think 800 meters can make me dead."

Before entering the classroom, Su Zai turned his head and took another look.

The door of the office was wide open, and on the table and chairs next to it, two girls stood one by one, chatting with their eyes bent and grinning. The rain was beating on the azure railing, and several boys were fighting.

She retracted her eyes.

At the same time, a young man walked out of the stairs, turned right and walked into the office.

Su Zaizai sat down on his seat, lying on the table, half of his face buried in his arms, only a pair of bright and clear eyes were revealed: "I think 800 meters are too much for my sports cells."

Jiang Jia's mouth twitched: "You obviously..."

"Don't ask me to participate if you don't have 10,000 meters."

"Fart!" Jiang Jia shouted.

The roar was so loud that the class that was still noisy was shocked to silence.

Then, a boy leaned over and joked: "Who farts?"

Jiang Jia's expression is serious: "It's definitely not Su's presence."

Guan Han raised his eyebrows, his eyes smirked, "Is that you?"

"It's you." Jiang Jia said.

Su Zai spread his hands: "It's indeed you."

Guan Han: "...hehe."

Isn't his purpose of coming here for the back of the pot, okay?

Jiang Jia covered his nose with one hand, and half of Su Zaizai's face with the other, and said in disgust, "Guan Han, can you not fart in public?"

Guan Han patted her head, eyebrows and vertical eyes: "You are looking for death."

Jiang Jia's strength didn't relax a little: "I won't smell it if I die!"

"..."

Soon, the bell rang, and the group of classmates immediately blasted away and returned to their seats.

After a moment of silence, Jiang Jia pulled the topic back to the one just now: "I remember that you panted like a dog after running 50 meters in physical education class last time. You told me 10,000 meters?"

Su Zaizai blinked innocently: "Panting like a dog?"

"Don't look like you don't understand, want me to demonstrate to you? Dreaming!"

However, Su Zaizai never played cards according to common sense...

She stretched out her tongue and took a few quick breaths, then asked like a treasure: "So?"