~~~

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Never knew time flies fast?

And never knew all of the characters are here in front of you like they hugging each other like group mates or friends I guess, welp, gotta bid your goodbye to the world of sekai eh?

"Are you seriously kidding me that they will go home to their real world?*sniff*"

This Akito got some feelings ay, Toya patted him as Akito slapped his own head, like who tf do that.

Honami walked to you and gave you something 👀

"This is for you (y/n)"

It was just a Apple Pie, ooh, yummy :D

"Oooh! Thank you Honami-chan! This looks delish!"

"Haha, I guess so, I love Apple Pies too though, and I thought that It will be a nice gift for you to eat or just remember me or us before you leave here"

"Awww, that's so sweet but, isn't this Pie will go poof or disappear since it's from here that it's not the real world if you know what I mean--"

"But at least you can remember the Pie too HSHSHS"

You laughed a bit with her words like that.

"(y/n), it was fun having you here... I wish there could be a way that you can see us again"

Airi stated looking down fidgeting her fingers.

"Unfortunately, there is a way"

Miku said as she patted you back and you looked with her as your eyes sparkled.

"Eh? Miku-chan? How?"

"Tada!! Presenting! Cellphone Mirai 2.0!!"

Miku said and pulled out a cotton candy themed phone brightly

"Did you named the phone by yourself Miku?"

"Of course yes!"

"Will it be translated as Cellphone Future?"

"Yeahh"

An raised her right eyebrow and sighed as if not really liking the name somehow

"Miku, how to use it then?"

"It's easy! It's like the inside game which you can pick which place or sekai you should go to! if you know what I mean"

"I don't much understand but whatever you say Miku, but will this poof too?"

"What, no, I used my secret powers :D"

Another face palm coming from Shiho but she smiled at the end looking at you

"Ready to go now (y/n)?"

"I'm not really ready to go"

"It's fine, you can visit us again right? using your new phone hehe"

Mizuki stated out and patted your head.

Getting pats from these characters got your hair messy but you just don't mind it since you are going now.

"Ah, fine, well, see you all next time.."

Sparkles waved around you as you last smiled at the cast as you're gone in a flash.

Glitters and sparkles fell to the ground, as you we're gone poofed away

The cast sadly smiled seeing you go away in the land of sekai </33

....

Back to the real world, you bumped or fell to the ground which it's obvious that you came out from your phone.

"Argh..."

You groan which you just hit your head on the arm chair, very painful right?

It seems quiet in your house, the lights are out, no food yet prepared since you lived alone.

The clock is ticking, almost 8:00 a.m, wow, it's early

"Grrrr, I miss them already"

Standing up and going to your work table which your tablet was there, you opened the app to claim your daily reward, but your eyes widen as you saw your gems :D

"300,000?!!"

Damn man, I wish I have lots of gems like that.

"Oh My GOOODDDDD, THANK YOU MIKUUUU"

You dances around the room feeling happy that Miku magically gave you more more gems.

I wonder what are they doing while you're gone in their world?

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Eyo, Eyo, it's your Author here-- sorry for not updating since uhm, things, reasonable things, modules, being scold.
I'm gonna work on the bonus chapters now, heuehueheue