・ 。゚☆ . Wonderland x Showtime! . ☆゚.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

"So we're going to the Clown land?"

"Aish, why do people call the Theme Park sekai a clown town?"

"Since it's like they're in a circus?"

"You're a circus -._-."

~∧,_,∧
(。•ω•。)つ━☆・*。
⊂  ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ    °。+ *'¨)
         .· '¸.·*'¨

"Ah yes, a trip without Miku, I wonder what she will do to Akito"

You walked around searching for Phoenix Wond--

Nevermind

"That was fast, again"

You walked inside the world of clow-- I mean fun and heard someone was like rehearsing or more like shouting, pfft--

"I, TENMA TSUKASA, WILL GET OFF OF THE STAGE, RUI, WHY WOULD YOU PUT THE TOYS BUGS HEREEEEEEEE"

"Fufu~ Tsukasa-kun~ they're just fake, no need to be afraid~"

"Can you two weirdos shut up?"

"Nene-robo danceu!!"

You hid behind the look like storage room and peeked outside to see who was that.

Awooga! It's them!! What the hell are they doing??

"It's hopeless! Why can't I think of one idea, JUST ONE IDEA, for a fantastic show!"

I think they need help--

Then you slowly walked towards them.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?"

"GAH! Who are you?! And why are aski-- GASPO, you eavesdropped us!"

"Hey, they just heard you since you're loud" Nene butted in the convo in a annoyed tone.

"Don't you dare say that to your leader!" Tsukasa posed dramatically while Nene rolled her eyes and continue playing on her phone.

"Fufu~ Tsukasa-kun, this fellow person is asking, why won't you answer them?" Rui butted into the convo as well.

"Ah, yes, ehem, No! It's alright! No need to worry civilian! You can go now!!" Tsukasa dramatically posed again but in a cool style or whatever--

"What?" You questioned not really understanding what he has said since he was too fast.

"He said you can go since he don't the want help" 

"Well at least maybe they can help make our show stunning or nice while you, the leader, just dramatically posing here and there still haven't think anything"

Damn, Nene roasted this man hard