Happy Freakin Halloween

Start from the beginning

When the helicopter landed safely. I ran up to see it was him, and it was. His blue ocean eyes and dirty blonde hair just like mine. It was my brother my bestfriend for 31 years.

E: Well.... HAPPY FREAKING HALLOWEEN evil twin.

Everybody from the hospital: YOU HAVE A TWIN.

M: ERIC....I MISSED YOU. I said running to him and hugging so tightly but at the same time not hurting him.

E: I missed you too sis. Avery, Kepner, Altman and the two Riggs what you saying

Jackson and the others replied saying: We are all good.

After getting Eric settled in and catching up with him. Meredith got paged to the nearest conference room. When she entered she was meet with everyone from the hospital with a facial expression saying 'I need you to explain now'.

M: Well uhmm about 31 years ago my mother Ellis Grey was pregnant with twins me and Eric. We both grew up in the same place until we were five when our mother tried to kill herself then we got separated in foster care, because no one wants five year old twins. We got back in contact when we were in high school, that's where we meet Jackson and April. We joined the military together. I was a happy person until he was presumed dead. I didn't know what to do with myself I couldn't stay there so I moved here with my second mother Catherine Avery Jackson's mom. That's about it. Oh! He is also a quadruple board certified but in Trauma, Cardio, Neuro and General. We also have a little sister Lexie Grey but she lives with our father. We all look the same but she has brunette hair. She is in Med school at the moment.

D: God! Why do you have to be so secretive?

M: Again I say the last time I recall you were the one with the secret wife make me a dirty mistress.

AK: Well happy freaking Halloween everyone.

M: Yea that! I'm going back to Eric's room, Addie come with me please.

We went to Eric's room and I introduced the two.

E: Sis who is this hottie with you?

M: Well Eric this hottie is my girlfriend. Addison meet Eric, and Eric meet Addison.

They shake hands and said nice to meet you.

2 months later
Christmas Eve

ADDISON'S POV

Shit....I-I fucked up big time last night. I looked at my phone to see 30+ missed calls and messages from Meredith and Mark wondering where I am . I around the small area to see where I am. Totally crapping my pants I realized that I am in a trailer...DEREK'S FREAKING TRAILER. I grabbed all my stuff and headed to the hospital. As I entered the attendings lounge I was meet with a very angry Meredith.

M: SO I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT WHERE WERE YOU ADDISON.

Before I could say Derek walked in and said..

D: Addie well umm... this is awkward... I jus wanted to tell you that you left you underwear from last night.

A: Meredith I'm so sor-. She cut me off and said.

M: Well I guess I figured out what were you doing. Don't say anything else just take this and don't SPEAK TO ME EVER AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND. I simply nodded and she stormed out of the lounge. I looked in my and I saw a small velvet box. I opened it and it was an engagement ring. I feel to the floor and cried. She was going to ask to marry me. What have I done.....

MEREDITH'S POV

I can't believe what just happened....how could she do this to me, and with all people HER EX HUSBAND MY EX BOYFRIEND, but all I know now is that I have to leave. I'm going back to the military. As I entered The Chiefs office, he looks at me with concern

The Chief: Meredith why are you crying?

M: Because I just found out that Addison cheated on me. I-I was planning on proposing tonight. But she cheated with all people her freaking ex husband. Anyways I can't stay here I quitting. I'm going to military. Please don't tell no one I don't want them to know.

Chief: Okay Meredith I understand. It was nice having you here. I hope we could work together in the future again.

M: I'm sure we will. I concluded as we hugged.

As I walked out Alex stopped me

AK: Hey Mer what was that all about?

M: A-Addison cheated on me with D-Derek. I was in the Chief's office telling him that I am going to the military again. Alex I can't stay here because I've been hurt too many times. Now only you and the Chief know and I want to keep like that got it!

AK: Yes Mer I got it.

He hugged me and I just left. I left everything and everyone. I don't want too see Seattle again unless it's really important. Again no one knows where I'm going. I'm not talking to nobody except for Alex because he knows but that's it. I can't talk to them because they would want me to come back and I can't go back....