Chapter 38 Out of the past

Start from the beginning

"No he didnt get a chance thanks to you. I tried to keep him busy before you got here. Oh Magnus I'm so glad you were here. If you werent I dont think I would have been a virgin anymore. I wouldnt have been able to take him with the hit he gave me to my ribs." Shee said.

She had blood on her arms, legs,and her mouth. She had a bruise forming on her cheek and I lifted up her shirt to see there was a bruise forming on her ribs as well. I helped her to the couch. "I called the police station, I got my dads depuity, he's coming and he said my dad had to go help out with a wreck. So he doesnt know yet." She told me.

"I'm so sorry Ella I should have been there sooner." I told her. "No it's okay I should have let you know when I heard the sound. It's my fault but I"m okay, just a little bit shooken up." She told me.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ella P.O.V.

The cops are gonna aske how he got in I guess I will just tell him he came in through the door but really I dont know how he came in here. I best just tell them the truth. they soon arrived and took that knocked out jerk away.

"SO what happend Ella?" Depuity Dale asked me. "Well I woke up to a sound and went to invistigate when I saw a shadow in the ktichen and he attacked me, I tried fighting him back and then My boyfriend Matt broke through our door and punched him until he was unconious." It told him. "and why was your boyfriend right outside your house?" Depuity Dale asked.

I was fixing to answer but dad ran through the door and gently hugged me. "Ella are you alright?" He asked. " I am now." I said. "Why was your boyfriend outside your house Ella?" Dep. Dale asked me again. I was going to answer again when dad said "I asked Matt to come and keep an eye on Ella while I had to go see about a wreck."

Whew good cause I didnt have answer. "well you were pretty lucky Ella, you should really get looked at though." Dep. Dale said. "I will make sure that she does." My dad told him.

Once everyone left dad walked up the stairs to get the tweezers to get all the glass our of my arms and legs. My mom had been made aware of what had happended but she couldnt leave work. Once dad got the tweezers he got to work removing the glass. There wasnt as many as I thought that there was going to be.

 I had an ice pack on my cheek to help with the swelling same with one on my ribs. I put a wet paper towel in my mouth to help stop the bleeding on my lips.

"Magnus do you think that you could comm  Ratchet to come and have a look at Ella?" My dad asked. "Yes I will contact him." Magnus said. His holorform disappeared. So I knew he was comming him from his truck form.

It wast long until Ratchet got here. His holoform walked in and I had to blink a couple of times he looked like Eric Dane from grey astomey hmm Mcsteamy with a doc coat.

"Wow Ratchet's actually hot." I thought. "ugh" I heard and turned to see my dads jaw slightly opened, Ratchet's eyes wide and Magnus face schrunched into a scowl.

"I said that out loud didnt I?" I asked. "Yes you did." Magnus growled. "sorry" I looked down and mumbled.

"what happend?" Ratchet decided to speak up after that awkward silence kicked in. "I was attacked by the same guy that tried to rape me the last time, I tried to fight him off as best as I could but he almost got to really rape me this time had Magnus not busted the door down when he did." I told him.

"uh Sorry about your door Mr.Blaze I will fix or replace it." Magnus told my dad. "It's alright I'm glad that you did, you saved my daughter once again fand for that I would have you break anything in our house just to do it." Dad said.