ch 56 - child marriage

Start from the beginning

.....

we were walikng by , we both dont talk or converse the whole route and my all thoughts come to an hault when i reached my dreamed place the only place where me and my sakha babu will practise together and after my win i will surely tell him that his bondita had win today . 

we entered the office , rthe view just mesmerised me , my sakha babu has became the most reowned barriester of all , and the rest are under him only  and we both walked to the cabin of him .....

we entered by  taking the permission , and he was back facing us , he was going through some files as we entered he turned back and closed the file and keep it on the table

and the view  infront of my eyes just make me shift towards my dream land ....

 his  dusky fair skin and contours of his perfectly symmetrical face proudly proclaimed his Indian heritage. His nose was perfectly curved as if God had taken care to make it geometrically correct while creating him, and his narrow black eyes, contained a lot more than appeal – a myriad of emotions irrefutably. His long neck with a prominent Adam's apple protruding from the middle, housed a sweet voice which changes into a rude and harsh tone when he sees anyb injustice taking place ...

oh he still the same infact he has turned to full man with attracting looks by which any lady can drawn to him , yes i love him from my teenage but now i understand that time i was just having a crush or attraction for him but now i had fallen for him from tip to toe .....

how can a man be a fierce strong and harsh for cruels and sweet ,attractive and handsome for others at the same time , i wonder some times , what if i hadnt met him , my life was been wastage without him ....

....

Aankhon ko... teri aadat hai,
Tu dikhe na toh inhe shiqayat hai (x2)

oh how i was missing him , i used to dream him , but  now see he is in front of my eyes  how can i resist him .

she walks to anirudh and circles him examining him from all of the corners ......

Bin chhuey chhu liye hain
Tune mujhko diye hain
Pyaar ke ye taraane janiya

Ye jo ab ho raha hai
Kuch ajab ho raha hai
Kya yehi pyaar ka hai ehsaas

Sau aasmaano ko
Aur do jahano ko
Chhod ke aayi tere paas (x2)

bondita looks him or stares him lovingly , and her intense gaze make him too look at her .....

Jaane kya hone lagaa
Mujhko nahi hai khabar
Kyun neend se door ye
Jaane lagi hai nazar

she moves towards anirudh and helding his hands moves them in opposite sides so that she can enter into his arms for a hug ....and after she hugs him , he too her hug her back ...and she while hugging up lifts her face and looks into his eyes and he too looks her lovingly ....

Chhodo ye saari baatein
Ab mili hain jo raatein
Inhe jaane na dena janiya

bondita and anirudh broke the hug , and he cups her face and sees her lovingly and again place her head on his chest making her feel his heart beat .....

Ye jo ab ho raha hai
Kuch ajab ho raha hai
Kya yehi pyaar ka hai ehsaas

he retuens his hands from her face to his place that his beside his torso , and she again holds his hand tightly seeming like she is squeezing his hand and he smiles to her .

Sau aasmano ko

Aur do jahano ko
Chhod ke aayi tere paas (x2)

Aankhon ko... teri aadat hai
Tu dikhe na toh
Inhe shikayat hai

Bin chhuey chhu liye hain
Tune mujhko diye hain
Pyaar ke ye taraane janiya...

this time anirudh sings for her , and she is watching it how anirudh is seeing her with love and care ....

Ye jo ab ho raha hai
Kuch ajab ho raha hai
Kya yehi pyaar ka hai ehsaas

Sau aasmano ko
Aur do jahano ko
Chhod ke aayi tere paas (x3)

bondita and anirudh again hug each other and sing as if they were saying that they were missing each other all the while , when bondita was in london and anirudh was in india ......

i was in my land when arya pinched me and i come back from it , oh what a beautiful dream i was seeing and that too with my open eyes , what will happen of your's bondita , control your self or else everything will pop out from your behaviour .....

he asked me to give my cv or resume to him and i handovered it to him ....

oh my god what i had done now what will you do bondita he will read your name as bondita das , thibk bondita think , find a way fast before he read your name ....

....

"sir i want to ask you something "

i withdrawn his attention from my resume towards me 

" sir i want to ask you about child marriage act , which was esta\blished years ago "

when i asked him he expressions has changed to seriousness and unknowingly he closed my file i breath out as i am safe from hiding my identity 

" sir , when we were coming  here , we spotted a lady beating her daughter for playing , so i ased her about the reason she said that her marriage has been fixed , so i asked her how can she be married so she replied that she is no longer a child and they are not commiting any crime , so i had a question how that can be possible when the child marriage act was established ago "

he replies to me " ms ...."

i said " bony , ms bony "

he said " yeah , ms bony , the thing is that child maarriage is there , but after a year or two years the age was rectified by the villagers and the council of britishers and it was stated as 12 is the age girls get mature so they are able to marry after 12 whereas boys are able to after 15 . when this was happening i was not present here , i was somewhere else so i missed it and this had happened , i too regret that i should have been here for the council meeting but .............even i tried increasing the age when i come to know of this but it was too late the law had already completed its succeful years so british government also declined my appeal "

oh so when you are with me at dulhousie , this had happened here , how can  i let you regret yourself my sakha babu when i am here for you and your dream and this will be my first case or appeal to increase age ..

" sir , can we join you after a month as we had arrived here a week ago so we wanted to just roam through the country to see its heritage and culture , only if you allow us "

" no problem , actually this will be best for me too , as i had a case outside tulsipur so i was not able to visit firm regurlarly so its better you join after 30 -40 days "

after having the permission both girls leave from there , and the file of bony left unseen by him hiding the fact that bony is his bondita . here anirudh are drawn into some thoughts .

anirudhs pov 

what is there in this girl , she is continously drawing my attention towards her , on first day when she had fighted for that man , that time only i was impressed by her and after seeing her meet with vice ry general i was bit shocked , the way she talk and her voice , she seems to be a indian , but then how could it happen that an britisher or i should say vice roy general meet me for her undertaking , and its not obvious that any britisher supports any indian for getting succeded then how and why this is happening . and on top of that her name is also bony that means she is not an indian but then how she wears sari  comfortably and talks and behaves like an indian how the voice of her is making to differentiate between her and a britisher or a outsuider . many questions are arising in my head but i dont know how to ask her without getting her hurted or making her doubted . let it be , now i should concentrate on my case first , later on will find the hidden truth of her .