the cart and the other guards started towards their way where as this three their way...

the lady's pov 

we were walking through the unbuilted paths and greenery all around , through the chanting and playings of surrownding children and the gossips of the ladies , through the intense gaze of the men and landlords seeming like we were alliens for them 

but the  only thing i was noticing was the place , it seem like knowing to me , yes i forgot to see the villagte board as i was sitted in the cart i, the outside area wass not visible rto me due to the curtains present in it ...

but yes ,this place is known to me , i had roamed here before also ...

yes it is similar to the one and only place which had a special place in my heart the only village that is tulsipur  ...

should i am dreaming or is it real ...

i quickly pinch my own hand and the pain made its way through my mouth as "ahh"

my bestiee she ask me why i did pich my self , but how can i describe her what was going inside of me ...

the only delighted place of mine was in fronty of me or i should say  was there in it

this is the bestest gift can be gotten for me by someone that is not much of mine that is the person having no relation to mine ...

we were roaming and passing through the market artea when i saw the old aged person is carrying load of his bags is been in difficulty to weih them ...

i was going to him when i spotted that the person whom i was going is about to fall , i ran to him and held him from back ....

he quickly composed himself and stand properly ...

when he thanked me after turning , i was dumbstruck to see the person who was thanking me ...

the one and only my praiser , the one and only person who had the place in my heart which cannot be taken by anyone ...

my eyes become moist and i suddenly bowed down , doesnt caring that we were in the center of the market ...

he keep his hand on my head and give blessings to me..

i get up and ask him to give the bags "kaka , ye theliya mujhe de dijiye me uthati hu "

he firstly hesitated but my continous pleadings made him handover the bags to me ...

he said me not to worry but i pleaded him for thjis and said him "me apki beti jaise hu na tyo dijiye me apke ghar tak le chalti hu "

he smiled and gave the bags ..

seeing the bags in my hand the guard walking with us quickly come in front and taken those bags from my hand and said  that he may be punished if this bags will be seen in your hand mam

   i handed it to him and then walked with the only person from whom i taken the bags with my bestiee and the guard ...

we were walking with dicussing the current scenerios going on the village which i saw recently while roaming , he too talked with me politely and formally ...

while talking when we reached the place where he stayed and the place which had a great value to me , the place which had respect like a temple for me...

at last when we were handing the bags to the maid of the house , he said "beta andar to aao "

we resisted but still he said "jab mein keh raha tha theliya main utha lunga to tumne kaha na ki mein api beti jaise hu to kya ab apne pita jaise hone ke naate andar bhi nhi aaogi "

his words had bringed tears in my eyes , but i controlled it and wiped them before anyone can see them ....

we entered ...

he orderd "bihari , are o bihari , jaldi pani aur chay nashte ka intejam karo , jaldi "

but i said "nhi kaka , hum bas pani piyenge , hum aaj hi aaye hai , abhi ghar bhi dekhna hai uncle ne kaha liya hai , phjir kabhi aa jayenge na "

he said "agar aaj hi aaye he toh yahi ruk jao na beta , hum sab itejam kar denge "

but to my dismay th guard spoke "nhi mr roy choudhari , vrg ne ye samne vali kothi kardi hai mam ke liye , unhone sirf unke liye hi yeh surprise rakha hai "

i was ashtonished on listening i am living in front of roy choudhari's

but he said "acha iska matlab , bhomik bhavan tumne kharida hai "

but cutted of by my stupid bestiee "no uncle that is gifted to her by vrg , she hadnt purchased it"

but i understood that he doesnt undertstand the whole thing due to english and i spoke "wo keh rahi hai ki ye ghar maine nhi kharida pr uncle ne gift kiya hai "

he said "acha  acha ,....hum to tum dono se puchna he bhul gaye kya nam hai beta tum dono ka "

she anwered quickly without thinking "mera nam .............................................................

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें