Chapter 6

Larry's POV))

"So would you like to tell me about yesterday? I have another job in 5 minutes so make it quick." She sounded pissed and the look on her face confirmed it. I just wanted to get it over with, I didn't wanna keep Sal waiting.
"Sal went in the bathroom, I saw Travis follow him in so I waited outside the door to make sure nothing happened. I heard him throw a punch so I went in to stop the fight. That's all."
"Well you couldn't have just pulled him away without beating him up? Or maybe asked a teacher for help?" She didn't like my story so far.
"It was a spur-of-the-moment thing.. If I went to get someone he would have already beat Sal dead." He obviously wouldn't have killed anyone, I'd like to see that pussy ass bitch try, but he hurt Sal bad enough in just a few seconds.
"That's no reason you couldn't have pulled him away."
"I did pull him away!.. I just beat the hell out of him afterwards."
"Larry, I didn't raise you like that. I know you know better. Why did you attack Travis?" I wasn't about to come out to her. Not knowing what other story to tell I simply crossed my arms and stared at the floor.
"Larry, tell me, please." I had to. There's nothing else I could say to make it end.
"I like him..." Holding back a little, I only murmured it.
"What was that, Larry?" This time I responded much louder, still not very confidently however.
"I like Sal and I had to protect him. It wasn't my fault. Travis started calling Sal names and he broke his mask, I had to do something I-" I was talking so fast I could hardly keep up with myself until my mom placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Larry. It's okay if you like Sal. I dont care who you like as long as you can handle yourself and think before you act."
"I was just protecting him.."
"Larry, I know you were just protecting him, that parts fine. The part I'm upset about is where you attacked Travis the way you did. I know what he did wasn't great but the damage you caused was far worse and you shouldn't have done it, no matter the circumstances."
I simply grunted and stood up to leave. I turned back to my room but stopped when she spoke again.
"If anything happens between you and Sal you can always tell me Lar-bear. I'm going out now. I'll be back in about an hour okay?"
"Okay." I immediately stopped paying attention to her and walked the rest of the way into my room. I sat on the bed and whispered for Sal not to move. A few moments later we heard footsteps and a door closing and I called him up. He scrambled onto the bed and cuddled up beside me.
"God-.. You know how cute you are, right?" His face flushed red and he slammed it into my side to hide himself.
"Stop it, Larry." I felt his breath through my shirt as he spoke, his words muffled.
"Never." I roughed up his hair with my hand and he squealed at me.
"Larry!"
"What, Darling?" I scoffed, making a mocking face at him and earning a playful smack on the arm. We both starting laughing and he buried his face again.
"I love you, Sal." He shuffled around a bit and looked me in the eyes with his face still half covered.
"Love you too, Larry." His eyes, or I guess eye, was gorgeous, blue like you've never seen blue. I rolled to face him and wrapped him in my arms, bringing one hand up to stroke his hair. He looked at me and tilted his head.
"Can we watch a movie?" I sat up and walked towards the old tv in my room and began browsing through the movies on my shelf.
"What movie do you wanna watch?" He walked up beside me and flopped down onto the floor to look at my VHS tapes.
"This one." He pulled out Night of The Living dead and gave it to me.
"Alrighty then." I took it out of the case and pushed the tape in. I turned to grab a beanbag but Sal already had them set up. He stood next to them waiting for me to sit down.
"Do you wanna cuddle?" He nodded at me and I smiled before dropping into my seat. He nestled down next to me and pushed his way under my arm. I rubbed his back and pulled him up a bit closer so he could lay on my chest. He took the opportunity and nuzzled his face against my shirt. I played with his hair while I watched the movie but I think Sal slept through most of it. I could always tell he liked to cuddle. I dont think he noticed but every time we watched a movie and he shuffled closer I knew he was trying to snuggle up to me. I never reacted, mainly because I didn't want to make it awkward and scare him away but also because I thought it was adorable. The movie was almost over and I checked the time. My mom had left just over an hour ago, she would be back any minute.
"Sal... Baby, wake up." I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him a bit. He grumbled and scrunched up his face, rubbing his eyes open.
"You gotta go home, Blue. My mom will be back soon and you need to be home by the end of the school day, remember?" He rubbed his eyes again and sat up.
"Okay..." I got up and took the tape out of the VSH player. Sal stood up and waited behind me.
"Do you want me to carry you?"
"Mhm.." He nodded and looked at the floor, rocking back and forth on his heels and tip toes. I picked him up and made sure he was comfy before I walked out and towards the elevator. I took him the rest of the way home, gave him a few kisses and went back to my apartment. It had just barely been 2 minutes and I already missed him.

Did this come out way too fast? maybe. Is the next chapter going to come out just as fast? Absolutely not :) I'll get it out as fast as I can tho, today my adhd only wanted to write and do nothing else so we can pray for tomorrow as well I guess asdfjkjs