The Red Dragon 04

Start from the beginning

.

Raziel woke up from the warmth of the sunlight through his windows. But the cozy, soft cushion of his bed made him thought back to Euclidean's room at the same time, the scent he picked up is not familiar as well making the young dragon fully awake from the smell, not belonging to his guardian.

Standing up as soon as realization hits, the boy alerted his gaze around the room. It was a big room and not a cave. Aside from the white and gold colors he was used to, crimson curtains were added to the design as well as the bedding and the carpet floor.

Everything around him was majestic, extravagant and obviously costly.

Is this another dragon lair?

Raziel wanted to ask anybody. For god's sake, he just fainted, but he's suddenly in a place like this? Is this some kind of nightmare?

It's making him nervous just thinking about this. And a hunch that where he is now has something to do with that blue scheming dragon, of course.

--Little apple, finally.

A telepathy spoke in his head. The baby dragon looked around from the side where the wide windows aligned was another balcony until he finally see the a beautiful blue. It was standing the, blending with the color of the sky behind him.

Euclidean turned around with a princely smile. His beauty that hard to be rivaled not just by anyone. For an unknown character in the novel, he sure should get this much of screentime.

"You are now officially Crown prince Raziel Rory Acheros. Congratulations little apple."

He stared at him, the bluenette stared back with a very kind smile it almost scared him what he's planning after conquering Dorma now.

"Do you want to see the corrupt king's execution?" He asked so casually like he's asking him if he's eaten yet.

Ah indeed, he is not joking. Once again, the red dragon fainted just when he woke up...

.

.

.

It was almost too shocking how Euclidean's appearance in Dorma became prosperous than how he had anticipated it to be. In fact, they love and respect him as their new ruler. Opposite to what the red dragon had first thought to be a disaster.

The drought in the eastern areas was resolved by the great dragon's mighty magic and soon the magicians continued the job to resupply an artificial rain once the sign of drought comes.

Everyone thinks that Euclidean was a godsend magician. In fact, no one knew that he is a dragon aside from the few elves and dark elves who lived close by the premise... that obviously, either feared or idolized his very existence like he's a god.

Overthrowing a king was an easy task for him. Especially when the king had a lot of weaknesses he could exploit. His greed was one of them.

So without too much bloodshed aside from the king's and his accomplices, public execution was granted for everyone to see the intolerable scums and cheered as their heads came rolling in the dusty ground.

The day after, Euclidean was crowned king and his now self-proclaimed son, Raziel, who was only three month old that time, automatically got the position of the crown prince.

And as promised when he was one year old, the boy began learning magic from Euclidean yet his sadistic nature did not escape him. He got to live for himself for three months inside a maze-like forest. The agonizing mist had him lost for almost everytime had he not placed any marks to guide himself.