𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

Athanasia flinched and quickly covered Y/N's eyes with her hands 'He could be more modest in front of children

Athanasia flinched and quickly covered Y/N's eyes with her hands 'He could be more modest in front of children..'

💙💙💙

Athanasia furrowed her eyebrows and turned on her side to face Y/N 'Geez, even during dinner he was staring at us the whole time and I could barely feed Y/N!'

She stared at Y/N's sleeping face and smiled. 'She really does look like an angel...' Athanasia grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers 'Hopefully one day...when we run away...maybe we can get married'
.
.
.
"What are you drawing princess?" "Hehe! It's obviously Lily! The prettiest woman in the world!" She said handing the paper to Lily who smiled in return

"What about you Lady Y/N?"

"um..well" Y/N bashfully said "it's a picture of you..because you make me feel happy"

Felix looked at the picture in surprise while a smile formed on his face. 'She drew..me?'

Felix held the picture close to his heart and beamed "Thank you Lady Y/N..I'll always keep this with me like a piece of my heart"

"oh..um ok hehe" she felt weirdly happy when he said that. Like she mattered so much to him. She wondered why she felt as if he mattered to her too..even though it hadn't been so long before they met, why did she feel so close to him?

"Y/N, Y/N! Look!" Athanasia said trying to draw her attention to her instead of Felix

"It's a drawing of me and you!"

Y/N looked at the picture with a stick figure of her and Athanasia holding hands and a heart between them. "it looks really pretty! i love it!"

Athanasia blushed and giggled 'Hehe, you hear that Felix? She loves MY drawing hehe'
.
.
.

'Is there any more people left to draw..?'

"Hmm..Lily? What did Mommy look like?" Lily's froze with her eyes widened. "Was it straight hair like Lily's or wavy?"

"..Well, your mother had beautiful blonde hair just like Princess Athanasia," Lily said smiling, fondly remembering what a beauty the woman was.

As Athanasia asked Lily about her mother and such, Y/N stared blankly at her paper. 'mommy..?'

She tried to draw her mother, but whenever the crayon touched the paper, she couldn't remember. She couldn't remember..anything.

"i want...my mommy too" Y/N whispered lowly, but just loud enough so everyone in the room could catch what she said.

It was silent as everyone stared at the girl who had a frown on her face. Felix had a dejected look, as much as he wanted to reach out to the girl and comfort her..it felt like he couldn't move.
'Oh..how I want to see your mother as well..'