If you told Sasha and Connie you were hit by lightning and lived they would think you're the coolest person in the world.

But people like captain Levi, Jean, Reiner, Ymir... you know those type of people they would see you as a threat like they did Eren."

"But it would work. Worst case scenario we have a trial and I woo them by my manipulation skills."

"You?" Marco pointed at her and laughed.

"Whats so funny?"

"You're a horrible manipulator. You once tried to get Connie to pick up your cleaning duty and ended up having to do twice as much."

"Okay- that's all Levis fault. Who knew that shortie had so much care about who cleans what."

Marco shrugged. "I think the lightning story is cool. Like that one superhero you told me about."

"The flash?"

"Yeah. He's a hero where you're from right?"

Drew nodded and played along. "The best hero in town."

"I wish superheros were still a thing." He sighed.

"Its like I'm not even standing right here."

~~~~~

"Do you think they're in the right category?" Drew questioned and looked to Jean and Mikasa directly.

"What are you two talking about? Can someone just explain what that loud bang was and why a body just turned into smoke?"

Drew had to fight Sashas arms off to let her stand up, "When I tell you guys this. Promise you won't tell anyone?"

Everyone slowly nodded and agreed.

"Okay." She took a fake dramatic breath. "When I was a kid. I was struck by lightning."

"Did it hurt?"

"Obviously it hurt, Sasha." Jean snapped and waved Drew to continue.

"Ever since I woke up, I was able to do things. Like Eren."

"Whaaa? You're also a titan?" Hange asked enthusiastically.

Drew shook her head. "No, that would be cool though. But ever since then these people have been trying to take me and take my powers."

"Powers?" Moblit asked in shock. She nodded and shot a streak of lightning out onto his nose. He jumped back in shocked and rubbed his nose. It didn't hurt but it felt funny.

"Woahahaha." Hanges eyes were wide and eager.

"They want to kill you?" Mikasa asked.

Drew nodded and shrugged. "More like mind control me, yeah."

Nanana stepped forward. "Why do they want to mind control you?"

Drew sighed and thought for a second. Her eyes met Marcos and he nodded. "They're trying to end humanity. Kill everyone."

Drew was silently thanking her 8th grade drama teacher for teaching her how to not laugh while acting. It was really paying off.

It was kind of funny. Jack the demon (short for jackass) was actually trying to prevent Eren or Marley from destroying all of humanity.

"I don't get it. All you can do is shoot lightning."

Drew looked to Jean and smiled. One second she was there and the next she was gone.

She teleported into the castle to steal some food from the "king", she looked at the table and grabbed a plate full of meat and quickly teleported back into the room.

She held up the plate of meat and it was immediately snatched away by Sasha.

"Wh- where did you go?"

"I just went into the castle in wall Sina. Stole the kings lunch." She smiled devilishly at the group and took a piece for herself.

She took the plate and offered some to the rest of the group.

Marco gladly took some along with Hange but the rest stared at her like she was crazy.

"I can also..." she picked up her pillow with one hand and created a carbon copy into her other hand. "I would use this more often but its really hard to do. Especially with food. It turns it sour and if you eat it you'll be throwing it up in seconds."

Nanaba took the pillow and examined it. It was like she was holding baby Jesus.

"Does anyone besides us know?" Nanaba asked.

She nodded. "A few people."

"Does Annie?" Mikasa asked.

Drew nodded. "Howd you find you?"

"You two were always sneaking around... I thought you two were doing something else."

Jean shared a look with Marco.

"What else can you do?" Mikasa asked after a moment of awkward silence.

"Its better if you guys don't find out. Now everyone leave. Tomorrow is a big day."

Everyone, minus Sasha, looked at her confused.

"What do you mean." Moblit asked.

"I can't tell you." She smiled to the group and laid back in bed. "I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight."

"I- is she serious?" Jean asked Marco.

He nodded sadly. "She does this a lot." She pushed Jean and the adults towards the door. "And when she says don't tell anyone. We mean don't tell anyone."

"Not even Commander Erwin?"

"Especially not Commander Erwin."

~~~~~~

An: phew four chapters in like 13 hours.

ALSO GUYS.

If you want I really want to read yalls stories and support you guys like you've supported me so if you have a story you want me to read lmk.

Also I'm tempted to make Mikasa and Drew kiss next chapter 😈😈