𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Începe de la început

"yeah, i know. it's tough."

the two girls walked over to their other friend, caleb. 

he sat on a bench, peacefully reading a book.

he glared up at the two girls and grinned, "you ready to blow this popsicle stand tonight, ladies?"

the three all gave a wicked smirk to each other and nodded.

now, you may be confused at what exactly they were all hinting at.

but.. this conversation started way long ago.

486 days ago....

y/n's pov.

me and caleb both sat next to each other as olivia  gave one of her speeches.

"i mean, i can't be the only one who wants revenge!" the girl declares.

"revenge?" caleb questions.

"yes, caleb. revenge. vengeance. retribution. any word you can think of that means taking back what's rightfully ours."

it was my turn to question, "but why?"

i thought the idea of prison was plain and simple. especially when you're here for life. but olivia was a spirited individual, and she had other ideas.

"but why? y/n, none of us deserved to be kept in this hellhole for the rest of our lives." olivia continues on, "i mean, you're here for self defense, caleb's here for just being a witness in a bad situation, and i was framed."

i nodded my head. it was true, liv was correct.

i continued to skeptically ask my questions, "but... we escape prison, right? then we just go off and do crimes to get ourselves a reason to be put back in here?"

liv shook her head and sat next to me, making me stare her in the eyes, "y/n, who cares if it's a crime? justice is justice. revenge is revenge!"

"i know but it's just kinda iffy."

"what about your father, y/n? you don't ever wish to confront him? you don't ever wish to see the look on his face as you hand him the pain you went through while being raised by him?"

i kept my eye contact away as i started to be pulled in by this vengeance feeling. it felt kinda good.

"what about that dude you were with when you got arrested? huh? you don't ever wish to have him pay for the same amount of time you have to? isn't it unfair that you're in here serving time while he's out there living his life?"

i quickly pull myself away from being convinced and i shake my head, "no. it wasn't like that. it's not his fault."

liv rolls her eyes and proclaims on, "then what about the man behind it all? what did you say his name was?"

"quint." i coldly utter.

"quint. you don't ever wish to cause pain towards the man that ruined your life?"

i felt the need to satisfy this revengeful feeling. i nod my head as i'm convinced, "yeah, i have."

"then let's do it." olivia smiles as she stares at me and caleb who weren't unsure anymore.

i finally agreed, "alright, let's do it."

present time.

y/n's pov.

us three somehow snuck inside one cell. patrol was pretty stupid so we managed to do it easily.

the specific cell we were in had a hole carved into it that olivia had been opening for months, probably already a year.

"it's finally ready." caleb chuckles.

we all keep our voices down as we plan more stuff out.

"okay, ready?" liv asks me.

i nod my head and begin my escape.

peter quint, i'm coming for your ass.