Mullai saw the bride and groom leave the podium and she walked away discretely where Kathir and Kanan were standing.

"Anni, athai yepadi ungala kalyanathuku vitanga?", Kanna put forward his biggest doubt for the day.

"Office la function nu solitu vandhean da. Inga vandhean therinja amma avalavu than, sammi adidum" she said which made Kannan chuckle.

"Anni pasikudhu. Ivanga enga veetuku vandhu paal pazham saptu, aparam avugha veetuku poi than elarukum sapadu. Sabhaa"

"Porumaiya iru da, epo paaru sapadu. Tharuvanga"

"Sapadu romba mukiyam. Nenga edhuku kasta patu velaiku poi sambadhekarenga? Elam kadasila soruku thana?"

"Ada da enna oru logic", she spanked his shoulder smilingly.

By then all the formalities were over and guest had started to leave. Only the immediate family members were getting ready to take the newlyweds to their house to complete the remaining formalities.

Dhanam came there along with Janarthanan

"Mullai, veetuku vandhutu saptutu aparam polam", Dhanam said feeling bad to ask her to leave when she made effort to come all the way for the wedding.

"Ill akka . Office la konjam latea varenu solitu than vandhean", Mullai politely declined.

By then Kathir sensing the tension building, started fidgeting a bit. He wanted to get Mullai out of the place before Janarthan broke things loose.

"Anni, adhan avaluku velai irukunu solra illa. Naan avala poi vitutu vandudarean", Kathir stated a little sternly.

"Kalyanathuku vandutu sapidama yepadi da anuparadhu?. Adhu ilama athaiya kutitu vara nee venum da", Dhanam thought aloud.

"Illa parava illa. Naan auto pudichu bus stand poikarean. Ungaluku elarukum velai irukum. Nenga parunga", Mullai pacified them again

While Kathir was contemplating a plan to drop Mullai , he saw Janarthan stepping forward

"Inga indha ponnu...." and he was cut down by Kanna.

"Idhuku edhuku ithana peru panjayathu panrenga? "

He turned towards Dhanam and Kathir "Anni, nenga elarum kelaumbunga. Mullai anni'a naan poi vitutu vandudarean"

He tugged Mullai's hand and started walking before anyone else commented anything. When they were out of sight

"Dei nee epo da ivalavu nalavan aana?" Mullai asked chucking at how smartly Kanna evaded trouble.

"Ada. Pasikudhu Anni. Vanga rendu perum edavadhu first sapidalam. Aparama ungala office la vidarean. Ivangala nambi inga irundha, inum 2-3 mani nerathuku soru kedaikadhu"

Mid-February, Kunnakudi Tailor shop

It was February and luckily the heat hasn't been harsh yet. Mullai could feel the cool winter still in the afternoons. Mullai was waiting outside a tailor shop for some alterations. Her phone buzzes and she grabs it from her bag. She sees a text from Kathir and she cannot help the smile that slides onto her face

Ipo than un message pakarean. Saptachu. Ipo than delivery mudichean

She quickly types a response. She might seem too eager to immediately respond, but she did not care. After her bike training, she hardly got to spend time with Kathir. With the wedding and additional work, Kathir seems to be spending more hours at Kunnakudi shop. Though they met at Jeeva's wedding and has been talking over phone almost daily, she still misses seeing him.