𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Repeatedly waking at every hour with cold sweats beading down my forehead from a reaccuring nightmare, I get up frantically fastly walking to the living room and then playing anything to distract me. Realizing that tomorrow is where my actual last few days at school start.

7am
The clock ticking loudly in the distance, me and the girl I saved went to one of the many bathrooms and got washed. Throwing on anything the house had to offer, I took the girls small, warm hand into my own and dashed out not wanting anything to happen. Walking through the large, squeaky gates of this ancient school building I feel a forceful tap on my left shoulder jerking my attention.

A light scream was the only thing that left my mouth.
"ah!"
The boy apologised and lightly laughed at how easily scared I was.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know I would scare you that bad"
"it's alright, I just didn't expect it"
He pulls me towards him, patting my head and then gently hugging me as a 'sorry'. To be honest I'm not the type to like hugs or affection that much but I let it happen. I was too into it that some tears had escaped my eyes without me noticing at all. The boy lifts up my head inspecting all over my face carefully. Slightly backing away I wipe the tears and look down feeling a sudden pummelling in my heart, sending a terrifying feeling throughout my already weakened body.

My eyes diverted its attention to someone who was standing out. He had a chiseled face, dark hair draping over his face and eyes that you could stare into all day. Well from my perspective anyways. Somehow he caught me staring and just stared blankly back into mine, looking for some type of speech. My eyes didn't leave him yet he came walking towards me to see what I was up to. Upon him getting closer and closer I don't move, still hiding the intimidation I felt.

I shook it away and bowed at him politely, apologising for staring weirdly at him.
"Seyoung... Right?"
"Yes..? But how-"
"ways.. I have my ways"

His cheeky smirk caught my attention, continuously staring at his teeth spotting a little fang poking out at the corner. Immediately stopping and feeling extremely terrified I leave without saying goodbye. Seeing my eyes go crazy and changing its colours I knew something wasn't entirely right. I was checking my notifications when all of a sudden a news report was placed and it took me by surprise, dropping my phone and starting to be completely unfocused to the world around me.

Monday's news report::
By reporter: Jaelin and Daemian

Unrecognized male, with sharp teeth the cause of 2 girls deaths late last night in an alleyway near a 24 hour convenience store. Average height, dark hair, fangs, not perfectly seen at the site. Any further updates will be also shown later today. But for now this has been the daily news.

Leaving the bathroom as quietly as I could I ran back outside catching his stare once again. Immediately looking away I go to a random group of people and try to distract myself. My gut feeling is saying to not get involved with him. But I feel like this isn't the first time it's happened...

Thank you for reading!