ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 2

Upon being discharged from the hospital around 5 hours ago over a minor injury, home was one thing I missed. Sad to say I did the work myself. I walk the lonely road, that leads me towards a twenty-four hour store.

Surprisingly I have money on me from when we left to go on our road trip and it is going towards snacks. Again. Realizing the time, I hurriedly scooped up any of the things I wanted and quickly walked towards the cashier, paying off the price.

On my lonely walk I sense something is off. Not only is it 1am but I'm alone. No one home, not even Juyeon was. Trying to stop my overthinking I pick up the pace walking quietly through an alleyway which is a shortcut towards my home.

Distancing my mind and slightly going into a daydream I hear a high pitched scream fading scarcely. My feet instinctly forcing my feet to walk towards the sparse footsteps.

Treading carefully I see the back of a human, tall and has a dangerous aura. Surrounding another human, delicate and yet seems panicked backing up towards the dead ended wall. Feeling terrified yet strong I go closer until suddenly an arm is circled around my neck, shortening me of any breath I had.

The silhouette moving closer towards me gave me chills, sending me into overdrive. The constant fight to push away the arm is tugging on my skills I have previously learned. Still looking down at the floor I grab the arm ripping it away, twisting it and then throwing the person over my back which pinned them to the floor.

Finally having the courage to open my eyes I find myself staring into a pair of deep brown pearls, surrounding and pulling me deeper. Shaking out of my thoughts I get up, taking the fearful girl away and running as far away as we could. I took her to my empty house to keep her safe, falling onto the cold floor, sending shivers up my spine and causing my head to ache.

"is she safe here with you?"
"I'm sorry I have to go"
"I will return to you"

Words that have been spoken by someone unknown came floating across my mind, as if it had some type of correlation to the hospital. Getting up off of the wooden floor I run towards my bedroom making sure everything is locked, not wanting a repeat of tonight.

Hope this has fulfilled your curiosity 😌