What happiness feels like

ابدأ من البداية

John B gave JJ the finger guns
"Might as well tell them man before we're gaffed" JJ said to John b as the rest of the group looked between the two in anticipation, waiting for an answer.

"You ready for this?" John B asked them all

"Yeah!" All three answered at the same time.

"So the gold never went down with the royal merchant" John B began telling the group.

"Here we go again with this" pope rolled his eyes.

"Let him speak pope" Riley snapped at the boy before focusing her attention back on John B.

"It's been here the whole time" John B smiled at the rest of the group "it's on the island"

"Are you serious!" Kie said to him, looking between him and JJ.

"Oh my god!" Riley smiled.

"I'd like to voice my skepticism" pope began.

"Of course you would" Riley mumbled so only kie could hear and rolled her eyes as kie laughed. 

"Could i please present you with my evidence sir" John B said in a bad British accent.

"Proceed" pope said, clearly still not convinced.

" so" John B began "in my backpack I have a letter from Denmark tanny"

"Is this  where I pretend to know who that is?" Riley asked

"Yeah who the fuck is that?" Kie said agreeing

"Denmark tanny was a slave that survived the royal merchant wreck. Check this out" John B said unfolding the letter from his backpack

As kie and Riley began reading the letter John B carried on explaining.
"Okay slaves weren't mentioned as crew members on the ship, but my dad found the complete manifest. That was his big discovery. So Tanny used the gold from the merchant to buy his freedom."

Kie whistled to pope and passed him the letter

"After that he brought his farm and that farm is, drumroll please" John B said, the rest of the pogues doing a drumroll on their legs, all excited "tannyhill plantation"

"Tannyhill?" Kie asked in disbelief
"Yeah so after that he used his money to free even more slaves, and then he sold a shit ton of rice, which pissed off all the white planters, and then, they decide to lynch him. So on the day they were coming to get him, he writes a letter to his son as a farewell, and on the last line of that letter, he leaves a coded message about where to find the gold." John B finished.

"Where?" Kie said excited.

"Harvest the wheat in parcel nine near the water" John B told them but they all looked at him confused.

"Except there's no wheat. Wheat is code for gold, you see check this out" John B said showing them a section of the letter "the gold is in parcel nine near the water!" He concluded.

Kie and Riley looked at each other laughing in excitement, as the other joined in.

"Okay so what now?" Riley asked him

"All we need is an original survey map of the property, and we've found the gold!" John B told them

Riley looked over to pope to use his brains to know whether this was real or not.

"Okay so this might actually have a small chance of actually being true" pope smiled

"If pope believes, I'm sold" Riley smiled.

JJ ran over and picked John B up, hugging him
"Woah woah fire youre near the fire!" John B told him

"I'm so proud of you right now" JJ told John B