Black December

Black December

New story for you guys! Name came form my friend Bri. Thanks Bri ily! <3 Enjoy! :)

Chapter 1

“Move Bitch!”

Someone said from behind me then pushed me into the lockers. Ugh........ I pulled my hand up to my cheek.

“Ow...”

I hated this school and I had just gotten here. I was new and this place had already made the worst impression on me. The guy turned and his eyes got wide he ran to me.

“I’m so sorry...”

I shook my head.

“No its okay. Just tell me where I think Miss Corgan’s room is.”

He nodded and pointed down the hall.

“Go down the hall and take a right and it’s the second door on the left.”

I nodded and started walking. My brown bangs fell in front of my eyes. I sighed and moved them to the side.

“Damn! Who is that sexy thing?!?”

I turned to a familiar voice. I smirked. I turned to Zach. His hair had grown out and it was black now and he looked amazing. My parents were friends with his. I had gotten homeschool’d and my parents said I could go to school when I turned 15. We moved away 2 years ago to be with my grandma. Zach had changed a lot and I had to admit he looked hott. Zach was wearing blue plaid shirt with black skinnies and converse. I hadn’t seen him in a while. I ran to him and he hugged me.

“I haven’t seen you in a while the only way I recognized you was the button on you purse.”

I looked down at my black purse. It had the button he gave me. That said in black sharpie I luove youu! He made it when we were little and I never got rid of it. I chuckled.

“I barely recognize you the hair is a big change.”

He laughed.

“I got it dyed 2 years ago. I haven’t seen you since then Lea.”

I smiled at the old pet name he had for me.

“Yeah.. I heard your in a band.... I remember when you were being taught how to play. You got yelled at for never staying still.”

He glared at me playfully.

“Ya I heard you got boobs and an ass.”

He said playfully. I glared at him. My bangs fell again. He brushed them away from my face. I blushed.

“Ahem.”

I turned behind me to see a girl with blonde hair paper thin and looked like a barbie.

She smiled. Wow fake much. I thought.

“Oh....Ash this is Leanne uh.. The girl I told you about before.”

I felt the tension between them. Dating? I questioned in my head. She looked at me and nodded. I walked to the side of Zach. She ran to him and kissed him. He pushed her away. Deffanantly dating but he obviosley doesn’t want to. I thought.

“I got to walk her to her class I’ll see you around...”

The girl nodded and went to kiss him. Zach quickly walked around her and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me along with him. I turned back to the girl she was looking down. She looked back up and saw me. She glared and twirled her hair and walked away.

“Who was that?”

I asked.

“Uh... a friend nothing to worry about.. But I’m probably gonna have to be your body guard from now on.”