~Happy First Birthday!~

The boys have officially turned one year old!

"Gemstone, get the camera! I have to get a photo of the boys! I can't believe they're one already."

Foolish sighed, walking over to Y/N and handing her a camera. She quickly took the camera and rushed back over to where she was shooting a little photo shoot for Tommy's and Tubbo's first birthday. She had them dressed in little suits and had put the golden crowns Techno had made them on their heads. They looked all fancy and sorts. She was very much changing them back into mini sweaters after the photo shoot was done. It's just too cold right now to not wear sweaters whenever possible. 

Foolish walked back into the kitchen, preparing the ingredients for the boys' birthday cake. He and Y/N had been staying up late for the past couple of nights deciding what would be a good cake design. They had agreed to put a ram horn design and a pair of wings design on the cake. It had actually been Foolish's idea, seeing as he was almost certain Tommy would inherit his mother's wings. Him and Y/N would always joke about how Tommy would probably be the one reason they would need to know how to patch up more than just minor cuts. Foolish was really praying he and Y/N were wrong about that one. 

Though, his thoughts started to wander to what he had been thinking about constantly for months. Did he really love his best friend in a romantic way? If he did, it would be so cliche. He had read enough of his mother's romance novels to know that best friends falling in love with each other was just so cliche. But honestly, it fit. He really did fit the definition of lovesick. The way he acted around her was just more evidence towards that. He sighed, getting back to making the cake. He could think about his romantic problems later.

Philza sighed, making sure that he had everything for his grandsons' birthday. Him and Techno's gifts for the boys, enough sanity to deal with kids, Techno's medication for the voices. Yeah, that seemed like everything. He walked downstairs and over to Techno. Techno looked at his father and gave a nod of acknowledgment before chuckling.

"I can't believe that my nephews are one year old today. It makes me feel old."

Philza scoffed, looking at his pink-haired son.

"Yeah, well they're my grandsons! Imagine how old that makes me feel!"

Techno rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. 

"Yeah, yeah, old man. Come on, we should head over to Y/N's house before we're late."

Philza just shook his head and headed out the door with Techno close behind him.

Wilbur sighed as Funnel looked at her dad angrily.

"Hurry up, dad! I wanna go see Tommy, Tubbo, and Aunt Y/N!"

Wilbur just shook his head and raised an eyebrow. He grabbed the gifts for the boys of the table and went over to the door, ready to open it.

"Come on, Funnel. We're heading over there now."

Funnel immediately perked up and ran out the door as soon as Wilbur opened the door. Wilbur just sighed and then ran after his daughter.

So, it was around one P.M. when everybody had arrived at Y/N's house. And once everyone had arrived, that's when everyone started to celebrate that the boys were one year old. The boys received gifts from new clothes to toys and everything in between. Honestly, the only thing the boys didn't get that day was a good night's sleep. Which meant the Foolish and Y/N got no sleep.