~Dada?~

It's been a month since Tubbo said his first word. The would make the boys ten months old. Time for Tommy's first words!

Y/N once again was awoken by the crying squeals of Tommy. She knew it was Tommy. She could feel it in her bones. She looked at Foolish, who was on the other side of the room. He stood up to  go deal with Tommy's crying when another cry joined in the awful chorus. Gods, why did Tubbo have to start crying too? Just when she though she might get some sleep!

And so, Y/N got out of her bed and followed Foolish to the nursery. She went over to Tubbo's crib and lifted him out of the crib before holding him, rocking him back and forth to get him to calm down. She could hear Tommy's crying subdue as she heard Foolish sing a lullaby to him. A pretty ironic lullaby if you ask her. She smiled as Foolish finished up the lullaby.

"Please don't take my sunshine away..."

Tommy was now asleep in Foolish's arms and Foolish looked over at Y/N once he was done singing, a light smile on his face. Y/N just shook her head playfully, a light chuckle escaping her lips.

"Come on, gemstone. Let's just take the boys to the couch. We can all just cuddle."

Foolish nodded an okay and headed downstairs, a sleeping Tommy in his arms. Y/N quickly followed him, a sleeping Tubbo in her arms. She down beside Foolish on the couch and laid her head on his shoulder. Foolish looked at Y/N, a smile never leaving his face. How had he gotten so lucky to meet someone like her? She really was his best friend. The one person who seemed to make him feel better after any event.

Foolish was snapped out of his thoughts from the small cries Tommy was making, obviously trying to get Foolish's attention. Foolish just smiled down at the boy. Y/N looked at Tommy, a tired look on her face as she gave a slight smile. And then Tommy started to try and say something.

"Da... da... Dada!"

And that made Foolish very much flustered in one fell swoop. Both Foolish and Y/N could feel the heat rise to their face.

"What did you call me, Tommy?"

Tommy slightly stuck his tongue out.

"Dada!"

Tubbo, who had recently woken up from his brother's commotion, started giggling before squealing along with his brother.

"Dada!"

Y/N just handed over Tubbo to Foolish and wrapped her wings around her in an almost panicked position. They would have to explain to the boys how Foolish was not their father. Although, the title was kinda expected.