[𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3] ~ 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖~𝚞𝚙

Start from the beginning

"Bingo." Said Icy, letting out a lottle chuckle.

"So now all we need to do is find this Shigaraki guy," exclaimed Darcy,

"So, your interested in Tomura shigaraki eh?" A deep voice said from an alleyway nearby, which made the trix all turn to where the sound was coming from in an instant.

"Who's there!?" Icy asked in a denanding and serious tone.

A man with light purple hair, glasses, and a bright purple suit-like top came out of the darkness,

"The name's Kagero Okuta, i heard you talking about that Shigaraki boy and figured there's a reason why you want to find him,"

"How do we know we can trust you?" asked Darcy,

"Believe me, you can trust me." Said Kagero with a smirk on his face,

Icy exchanged a look with Darcy and Stormy, before turning to Kagero again, "We won't go into detail, but let's just say, we want to team up with him." She said, while crossing her arms.

Kagero then spoke up "well your in luck ladies, we're searching for new recruits."

"wait, what do you mean 'new recruits'?"

"Ah yes, i forgot to mention, Shigaraki doesn't work alone, we're a whole organization of villains called 'the League Of Villains', i'm part of it and we have a couple others too, but we're still open for new members,"

"Hmm..." Icy was thinking for a few moments before a slight smirk appeared on her face, "All right, we will join the League Of Villains,"

"All right then, follow me, i'll show you the league of villains."

𝗔𝘁 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗢𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗲...

The villains were in the bar area of the building where they usually were, Shigaraki and kurogiri were discussing something while everyone else was doing whatever,

(𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: it's been a while since i last watched my hero academia so besides shigaraki, i kinda forgot how the villains act like, so if any of them are drastically different, i apologize)

then Kagero came in the room, and what he said next catched the attention of most people in the room.
"Hey, i brought new recruits,"

this cought Shigaraki's attention and he stood up the moment's he heard it, he began speaking in his usual deep voice, "they better be good, if their anything but dissapointing we won't accept them..."

"i didn't catch their names or quirks, but they wanted to team up with us so they seemed pretty good canidates," said Kagero, chuckling a little.

"Ugh... they better be worth it."

and the next moments, 3 girls, the trix, entered the room, and Icy immediately began speaking once they were in the room. "So, your Tomura Shigaraki, correct?"

"that doesn't matter, what matters is, you want to join the league of villains, so who you are you and what are your quirks?"

"our... what?" asked Stormy,

"what's a quirk?" Added Icy,

Kurogiri came over "you don't know what a quirk is?"

"No we don't you darn shadow thing! why did you think we asked-" Yelled Darcy, but before she could finish Icy covered her mouth,

"quiet sister, don't make them mad."

Icy let go of Darcy's mouth, "anyways, we didn't originally plan on telling this, but we're from another world where these 'quirks' don't exist, that's why we don't know what it is."

Toga jumped a little and began talking in an excited tone "Ohhh their from another world! SO COOL! we should explain to them what a quirk is!"

"... basically, a quirk is a power or ability, something like that," replied shigaraki,

"Well, i can control Ice and Snow, Darcy can control Illusions, and Darcy can control the Weather and Storms, we can also all fly, but not always,"

"whatever..." Dabi, who was leaning on the wall said,

"Interesting... so Ice, Illusions, Weather, and your names?"

"i already said it, but i'm Icy, that's Darcy, and that's Stormy," replied Icy,

"well, your quirks seem strong enough, your determined, and you don't seem weak, i think they would be good for the league, Tomura shigaraki," said Kurogiri to shigaraki.

"... All right then, welcome to the league of villains you three..."

Both groups were happy now that the league has gained new members, making them more powerful then before, althought this was a good moment for the villains, it was a bad one for the good guys, will class 1-a and the winx be able to defeat the new teamed up villains?

who knows...

(𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 1389 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀, 𝗼𝗺𝗹 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱-)