Prologue Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

The twins looked at the box in confusion and look at Vivid, who was smiling at them

The twins looked at the box in confusion and look at Vivid, who was smiling at them. "Uuhhh.....What's with the trunk?" Yuri asked.

"It's a Outfit Trunk." Vivid replied. "I know that you two don't want to start the first day on the job wearing nightclothes. So I went looking around in my room to find this little beauty and brought it here for you two."

"That's really nice of you, Vivid." Yuki said to her but tilted her head in confusion. "But why is it called a Outfit Trunk?"

"Well you see, it's called an Outfit Trunk for a good reason." Vivid said as she placed her hand on the lip. "Once you place your hand on lid, the trunk will know of your style of what you wear." she explained as the twins saw dim lights peeking through the lid before fading. "When it's done, you just open it and...." Vivid opened the trunk and pulled out the outfit that she wore last night. "Ta-Da! You get your outfit!"

"Woah!" Yuri shouted in shout after seeing what just happened.

"That's amazing!" Yuki said as her eyes sparkled.

Grim then got in between the twins as his eyes also sparkled. "That is awesome! I want to try it out!"

Vivid only giggled and picked up Grim. "I'm sorry, Grimmy. But that won't work for you, since you're only wearing a ribbon around your neck."

"What~" Grim whined and Vivid headed to the door with Grim in her arms. "How come they get the cool stuff~!?"

"Better get ready, Little Dolls. I don't know how long Headmaster can wait~." Vivid said and left the room with a small wave.

The twins looked at each other and back at the trunk, wondering who's going first. Yuri was the first to try it out and placed her hand on the lid. The trunked rattled a little, scaring the girls for a second before it settled down as the dim light peeked through the lid again before disappearing again, making Yuri remove her hand. With a quiet gulp, Yuri opened the lid and let out a gasp to what she saw. Yuki peeked in to have a look and gasped as well. They looked at each other again and both gave each other a smile before looking back at the trunk again.

.~. Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge .~.

         Crowley was pacing around the lounge while Vivid was giving Grim scratches on his head, making do some kind of weird sounding purr as she did it. Kaen and Shimo were by her feet, looking at the Raccoon-cat with a questionable look. Just then their ears perked up when they heard the sound of heels clicking on the wooden floor, which caught everyone's attention. Coming to the room, they saw that it was Soshi twins in their original attire that they always wear in City Forest. Vivid smiled as she looked at them, Grim was shell shocked at their outfits, and Crowley was amazed after seeing them. Kaen and Shimo went towards them as Kaen jumped on Yuri's shoulder and Yuki picked Shimo up in her arms.

Once in the lounge Crowley started explaining todays schedule to them. "Today you are to clean the campus....But campus is quite large. Cleaning it all without magic is impossible. So I'd like you to clean Main Street to the main gate to the library. Understood?" he then glanced at Grim before looking back at the twins. "Please watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene like yesterday."

"I understand." the twins said.

"I'm counting on you two. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria." he said and heads to the door. "Take care of your work enthusiastically."

"Tsk... No way I'm doing any cleaning." groaned Grim. "I wanna go to class and, bang! Boom boom boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells~"

"We can go study in the library after cleaning." Yuri said, grabbing Grim by his collar. "For now lets go to campus......."

"Oi! Let me go!!" Grim shouted as they walked out of the dorm.