𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

"Uno."

"No you ass! I said it first!"

"Uno out."

"You can't just say that! Do you guys even know the rules?!"

"Read the box Denki! Read the box!" they all started yelling at each other, throwing their cards on to the pile as they sighed. "Why don't we just watch a movie?"

"If we do..i'm going to fall asleep." Denki said as he was already yawning. They all ate, luckily Jirou's mom made enough food for everyone to eat. "Where's Jinx?"

"She's sleeping with Mom and Dad. It's sort of like her routine, she sleeps with me during the day then goes to them." Jirou said as they all fixed the cards.

"Ah okay."

"Maybe we can play games?"

"We have Twister, Monopoly, Jenga and Battleships."

"Twister." they all said as Sero got up, getting the game from the closet. They were setting it up, making space around the room as Bakugou only sat on her bed, watching them.

"Aren't you going to join us?"

"No."

"What? You scared you're going to loose Baku?" Y/n teased as he rolled his eyes. "I'm not going to loose! You are!" they all laughed as they got ready. Kirishima spun the arrow as it landed on green while everyone tried moving around as they already got stuck.

"You know..it'd be nice if your ass wasn't in my face Mina!"

"Hey! You're getting a look for free! Don't take it for granted!" Mina joked as Denki laughed. "Yeah Y/n!" he said as he was poking her with his foot. "Denki!"

"Someone spin it!"

The arrow spun around as they watched carefully, all of them looking at it as it landed on blue. "My back is going to start hurting.." Sero mumbled as he moved his arm back, meeting Kirishima's eyes.

"Bro to be honest, this feel worse than working out.." Kirishima said. "Mhm."

Bakugou spun it again, the arrow slowed down, landing onto yellow as he was looking around for the spot, moving his hand over to it as he bumped heads with Denki.

"So your mom-"

"One more time..One more fucking time and you're dead!"

"Guys can we chill..we might fall over and break a bone." Jirou said. "And i'm sure my parents wouldn't want to walk in to see seventeen year olds playing twister on a Friday night.."

"You're right.." Y/n spun the arrow, it took forever to slow down as it landed on green. Her eyes followed the green empty spots as she moved her hand a bit far. She had bumped heads with Jirou, their faces were close to each other once again.

Both laughing before they became flustered.

"Okay love birds, one of you spin it before- Jinx?! Wait go away! Wait! Wait!" Jinx crawled under, tickling them as they laughed, all falling down before they groaned while their arms and legs were all tied with each other's.

Jinx jumped on top of them, laying down as they all pulled apart, petting her.

"I'm tired!"

"Same- is this Cupid? I love this song!" Mina said as she stood up, putting the volume up as she grabbed Sero, making him dance with her. The two were obviously joking as they encouraged Jirou and Y/n to dance as well.

The two sighed, giving in as they looked over to their friends who were giving them a teasing look while Jirou felt Y/n's hand on her waist while Jirou placed her hands around Y/n's neck.

"Oh they definitely like each other.."

-