𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

They were done taking their test as the bell rung, all of the students stood up as they were walking to the cafeteria. "You know Y/n..since you and Bakugou are sort of close-"

"Don't even finish that sentence."

"Are you two dating?"

"No, never in my fifteen years would I ever date someone like him." she said as she passed Bakugou while he gave her a look. "I wouldn't date her either! So stop getting those ideas!"

"So Y/n, is there anyone you want to ask to go to the festival in October?" Denki asked as they entered the lunch line. "Yes but that's none of your business."

"Oh come on! Just tell me! I'll keep it a secret." he said with pleading eyes as he bat his eyelashes, trying to convince her as she rolled her eyes. "Kyoka."

"Who- Jirou-?!" she put her hand on his mouth as his eyes widened. "Yes now leave me alone before I put this baguette down your throat!" he nodded quickly, taking his tray to the table as she followed after him.

She saw him looking at her and Jirou then to his friends. "So guys, say my friend likes someone and it's their friend..and they're taking them to the festival in October..is that sort of like a confession?" Y/n glared at him while the others gave him a confused face.

"Denki..we're not stupid.."

"We know you like someone, specifically.." Mina said, moving her hand to cover her mouth as she pointed over to Jirou. "What?! No!" he said a bit too loud as they looked over to him.

"Really? I honestly thought-"

"This isn't about me! That's why I said friend-" he tried telling her but he kept getting interrupted. "They all say friend. You're not playing us Denki." Sero said, pointing his fork at him.

"But i'm actually not lying!" his friends shook their heads. "Mhm, they always say that too!" Kirishima nudged Denki's arm as he sighed. "You guys never believe me!"

"I promise it's not about me-" he felt Y/n's glare on him as he gulped. "How about you guys? Are you guys taking anyone to the festival?" he tried changing the subject.

"I'm just going with the girls, I didn't really plan on asking someone to go on a date with me." Mina said, taking a bite of her food. "Same, to be honest, i'm going there to see the fireworks and that's it." Sero agreed, taking a sip of his water.

"Kiri?"

"I'm going but i'm not going with someone! I would but I don't know who I would go with."

"Ah, yeah I know what you mean. Y/n? Jirou?" Denki said as the two looked at him. "I'm going to ask someone to go with me-"

"Who is it Jirou?!" they already knew who it was as she was sitting right next to her but they always likes to tease the two. "I'm not going to tell you! You'll know when you see it okay?" Y/n looked at her.

"Fine, fine. Y/n?"

"Yeah, I just have to ask first-"

"It's so painfully obvious.."

"Huh."

"Nothing just..keep being oblivious. Slow burn 240K words."

"Denki what."

-