Chapter 3: Tris

It's been three weeks since Uriah woke up. His presence has definitely changed everyone's mood from grieving and sorrow to joking around and happiness. What's awkward is that think Uriah is flirting with Christina. Tobias and I have been helping the people here with new memories and getting settled into their new apartments. So far so good. Tobias has also took me on a few dates and I can say that he's turning soft. Uriah keeps teasing him for that, but Tobias just ignores him. I've been seeing a different side of Tobias lately. He's been more understanding and caring. I'm thankful for that.
I must've been in a dreamworld because I jump a little when Christina taps my shoulder. "Um Tris, are you okay? What are you thinking about?" she asks. I look over at her. She finally forgives me for killing Will. "Oh just how peaceful everything is now. We don't have to worry about anyone attacking us or war anymore." I say. She smiles and I smile back. She looks over my right shoulder and winks to someone behind me. Two seconds later Uriah squeezes my hips. I shriek and start laughing. Uriah sits down next to me. I punch him hard in the arm. "Ow, for a small girl you sure are strong." he says while rubbing his arm. "Well she was trained by the best." Tobias says. He plops down next to me. Tobias rubs my left arm and puts his arm around me. "You left early this morning, I was worried about you." he says. "I was just taking a walk and I came down to the cafeteria." I say to him and his expression softens. "Aw is Four worried about his girlfriend." Uriah says. "Oh shut up Uriah." Tobias says. He reaches his arm around and slaps Uriah on the back. We resume eating and all is well.
Today's Sunday so we're not going to do anything. Tobias takes me to the atrium. We're there for two hours just talking and kissing and pointing out the strangest plants. I'm so glad that we met each other. Its like we were destined to meet. I couldn't have asked for a better person for me. "Tris, have you ever wondered when your birthday is?" Tobias asks. Come to think of it, yeah I have. "Yeah, sometimes." I tell him. He entwines his hand in mine. "Well would you ever want to find out?" he asks. "Yeah, why?" I say. "Caleb went to Erudite's hall of records and found out his. He asked me if we would want to come." he says. I think it would be nice knowing my birthday and since we're not in Abnegation and there's no factions it doesn't matter. "Yeah." I say. We get up and get into one of the trucks and head to Erudite.
When we get there Caleb is waiting for us. "Hi guys. Follow me." he says.
My family's section is at the way back and Tobias's is at the front. When I find it I'm surprised. I thought I was born in July because my mom kind of got excited (even though she was doing her best to suppress it) then, but apparently I was born in April. April 28th to be exact. I go up front to find Tobias. "What's yours." I ask him. "January 12th." he says. That's next month. I can do something special for him. "April 28th." I tell him. He smiles. We thank Caleb and head home.