Chaptet Two: Tobias

Tris and I hold hands as we walk to the dormitory. We just got our new apartment. It's near the dormitory and already has a kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an office, and a living room. All we have to do is move in, we don't have much just some clothes and that's pretty much it.
I'm so glad that this is over, Tris and I can finally settle down and maybe have a family. I must be staring off in the distance because Tris taps my shoulder. "Tobias, you ok?" she says. She entwines her hand with mine. "Yeah, I'm good." I say. She has our stuff in a small box on the table. "What were you thinking about?" she asks. I look into her beautiful eyes, "You and me. Finally being happy and maybe even having a family." I say while leading her to the couch. "A family, really?" she asks looking at me. "Yeah, but obviously not right now I mean I at least want to live the rest of my teenage years as a teenager and not a parent. I also don't want to have to deal with a child right now, I just want us to be together a little bit longer." I say.
She scoots closer to me and rests her head in my chest. I lean down to kiss her head, but she moved it so I kissed her cheek. I bring her closer to me, so our breaths are mixing. She tries to close the gap between us, but I pull back, teasing. Finally we kiss. I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her as close as I can and she brings her arms around me. Her right hand slides up my neck into my hair. I start to tug at her shirt when there's a knock at the door.
"Hey guys." Christina and Zeke walk in. Why does everyone keep walking in at the wrong times? "Hey." Tris and I say at the same time. "Awwww the two love birds are back together." Zeke says. Tris throws a pillow at Zeke,but he doges it. "They're taking Uriah off life support." Christina says. Tris gets up and walks over to Christina. Tris wraps her into a hug. "I'm sorry." she says. When they break apart, Christina is smiling. "Not for the reason you think. They saw brain activity, Uriah is going to wake up." She tugs at Tris's arm. "Come on." she says.
Five minutes later we're all in Uriah's hospital room. All of us are talking. "Shhhh, guys. He's waking up." I say. Uriah opens his eyes and rubs them. We're all looking at him eagerly. "Now I know I'm gorgeous, but you don't have to stare like that." he says. Looks like we have our Uriah back.