Splendid Night

"Gu..guys do you believe in spirit of the glass?" Junsu shakes off his body.

"Heh, Junsu ya! How many times do we say that spirit of the glass is not true!" Yoochun shouted while napping at the sofa.

"Yeah, Yoochun's right!" Changmin pouted.

"Ok!! If you don't believe it! Then I will believe it!" Junsu run to his room sulking on his bed.

When it's 12:00....

(Lights off)

"Wahh!" Junsu shocked.

Junsu go out on his room, running around.

"Junsu ya!" Jaejoong run to him.

"Why are you calling me, I thought you don't believe!?!" Junsu shouted.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Jaejoong said repeatedly. "What should we do?"

"We must use spirit of the glass."

While they have it....

"Are you ready?" Junsu said.

"I..I'm ready." Jaejoong slightly laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Junsu asked.

"No.....nothing.." Jaejoong stopped.

"Let's close our eyes." Junsu said.

"Hahahaha!!" Jaejoong laughed too loud.

"Jaejoong what's wrong with you!?"

"I'm sorry let's get this started." Jaejoong pouted and close his eyes.

"Now what's your name...." .

(glass moves)

(O-N-E O-F Y-O-U-R F-R-I-E-N-D-S)

"What? One of my friends, wait did my friend died?" Junsu guessed.

(glass moves)

(Y-E-S, A-N-D Y-O-U-R M-E-M-B-E-R-S T-O-O)

"What!?!" Junsu little bit scared. "No!!! Why!!!!" Junsu cried so loud.

"So you and... (sniff)...I are the only survivors in the TVXQ..." Jaejoong cries too.

(glass moves)

(J-O-K-E H-A-H-A S-U-P-R-I-S-E)

"Cut!" Cameraman said

"Suprise, hahahaha!!!" Yunho bursts out of laugh.

"Junsu, I move the glass hahahaha!" Jaejoong laugh.

"Hahahaha spirit of the glass? Is that joke? HAHAHAHAHA!!" Yoochun laughed too loud with Changmin.

"Wha....WHAT!?!?! YOU, DID YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!?!" Junsu run to his room and cry.

[Yoochun's POV]

Ahhhh.... Halloween day is ends, but it's fun when we joke Junsu xD Hahahaha *cough* Well, the video which we post on youtube about Junsu, was many views and likes almost 1,000,000. Comments was too funny, someone said "Hahaha Junsu was freaking weird." Also when it's our concert audience shouted "Spirit of the Glass." And we suddenly laughed. Junsu was a crybaby and run out the stage. So now Junsu still sulk on the room. Why did I scared Junsu?

He destroyed my games.