"Is it okay if I tour you, now?" I asked her while we're walking out of the canteen.

"As in now?" She asked. I nodded as an answer.

"It's fine with me but, shouldn't seniors be preparing for the welcoming party two days from now?"

"Well, no one will know that I, a senior, tour you in the school instead of making props and planning a revenge for juniors." I stopped walking and faced her.

"Revenge?!" I immediately covered her mouth.

"I'll let you know everything," I move closer and whisper to her ears.

"...if you let me tour you in this school." I smiled at her.

*************

I toured Minju in school but not in a peaceful way. Ms. Yoo caught us so we need to run and hide. 

We're here at the top of a tree right now. We were covered with branches and leaves so no one can't notice us easily.

Minju is beside me, trembling and hugging me so tightly.

"U-u-un-nie, w-when w-w-will w-we go down?" She stuttered and still trembling.

I chuckled. "Are you that scared?"

She nodded as an answer. I smiled at her.

"I remember myself to you."

"Huh?" She asked, confused.

"There was a big tree in our neighborhood. Hyung was still a trainee back then when he taught me how to climb in a tree."

"W-why are you telling me that, sunbae?" I looked at her eyes. I can see confusion in her eyes and a lot of questions in mind.

"He took one step in the small wood that nailed in the tree which served as its ladder."

She waits for the next words I'm going to say. I recall the time when I was 7 years old and Sungmin oppa was 11 years old.

***Flashback***

Hyung and I were riding on our skateboards when we passed by a big old tree in our neighborhood.

"Yena, let's stop here." He stopped and came closer at the tree. I followed him. He observed the tree and suddenly looked at me.

"Yena," He smiled.

"Did you know that climbing a tree is like climbing to your dream?" I look at him confused.

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"Look at me." He took one step on small wood that was nailed to the tree. It looks like it served as its ladder.

"When I stepped in this wood, it's like the first step to my dream." He took one step again.

"Second step to my dream." He looked at me still smiling.

"Every step I'm taking will lead me to the top of the tree, just like making steps to reach my dream. Every step is not easy, it is challenging but it doesn't mean you need to stop."

"Yena," He lent me his hand.

"Do you want to reach the top?" He points to the top of the tree.

"Yes but it's scary." I pouted.

"It's scary but later on you'll enjoy it especially when you reach the top." I shake my head.

"You need to try. If you don't try, you can't see how beautiful it is at the top." He reached for my hand and held it tightly.

"We'll climb this tree together so don't let go of Hyung's hand and follow me."

***End of Flashback***

"That's why I am climbing this dream of mine." I smiled.

"What is your dream sunbae?" Minju asked.

"Me?" I looked at her. She nodded.

"Idol. Becoming an idol is my dream." I answered.

"Really? That's a big dream, sunbae!" She smiled as if she was rooting me.

"How about you? What's your dream?" I asked her.

"I want to be a stewardess." She answered.

"I want to travel around the world." She looked at the sky.

"Really?!" I asked. She nodded while looking at the sky happily.

I put my arms around her and looked at the sky.

"Minju," I can see in my peripheral view that she looked at me.

"Let's reach our dream together!" I said confidently and looked at her. The moment that our eyes met, I felt a connection between us. 

I know that there is something special in this girl. That's why I want to know her more.

"I said don't call me sunbae anymore." I flick her forehead softly when I realize how near we are to each other. I turn my gaze back to the sky.

"S-sorry." She said shyly.

"I'm just not used to it." She added.

I don't know that Minju is still hugging me from the side and I was about to look at her when....

"Yah! Love birds! Get down there!" I hear a shout from the bottom of the tree.

I gulped nervously when I saw who it was.

I'm dead.

*********************************

This is the meaning of the Japanese language I use. Please correct me If I am wrong. Thank you!

先輩は後輩に興味がある

(A senior is interested in her junior.)