Todoroki is kind of similar to dabi.

We all talked for awhile sitting at the table "oh guys! I have something to say!" Denki exclaimed as his arms were flailing and trying to shush us. "On with it" katsuki huffed and I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Have any of you guys heard of the name l/n?" He asked as I nodded and everyone sat their and tilted their head.

"There's this underground leader and she's rumored to be ruthless. Anyway, I heard the heroes gossip about her and things were thrown around til I heard that she was teaming up with the lov" everyone then started talking over each other wanting more information while I sat there not surprised since I already knew.

That's literally how I got shot. "Arent you surprised y/n? Why aren't you asking questions?" Kirishima pointed at me and I shrugged. "Well I knew that this was happening, that's how I got shot. I was thrown into the situation...that's a lie, I willingly went with dabi when they all had a meeting" I said scratching my head as they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"But, the thing is that they plan on bringing us down. We don't know when their plans are going to be finished or when they are gonna strike. But this is all rumors though so I wouldn't worry about it" Denki crossed his arms as katsuki gripped his shirt and started shaking him.

"You idiot! We have to be worried even if it's rumors, this is the league of villains! They are dangerous, they will do anything they can to have their plans go smoothly! They don't care about anything but themselves" he said as Denki was flailing his arms around again and izuku pulled him back.

They don't care about anyone?!

"What are you saying they don't care about anyone?" I got up as everyone looked at me. "Why would they?" Katsuki let Denki go. "They can't love" he walked around the table to me. "You got hurt and it was their fault!" He exclaimed as I gripped the table

they were the ones that helped me when I was shot, dabi saved my life and from me drowning!

"If they didn't care about me why would they save me from death, twice?!" I said and got in his face as he glared at me. "But why were you in danger? Because of them!" He got in my face as I backed up.

"Calm the fuck down!" Izuku got up and separated us. "Yeah and? They saved me, they were scared when I was shot" I defended as he started to stomp towards me but kirishima held him back.

"You are the only one with the different opinion because you let one fuck you!" Katsuki yelled as he pointed a finger at my face and I heard a few gasps as my eyes widened and my heart dropped.

Why would he say that?

"Fuck you" I said feeling my eyes water and start to walk out the house. "Bakugo!" I heard kirishima say and heard a few thuds and left the house. "Wait y/n!" I heard jiros voice call out to me and I try to calm my breathing down.

"What do you want?" I say as my voice wavered. "Going to judge me too?" I say and feel a tear roll down my cheek. "No! Of course not!" She walks up to me and takes my hand.

"Let's just leave, I'll get you ice cream" she started to walk with my hand intertwined with hers. "Bakugo shouldn't have said what he did. That was wrong of him" she sighed and I wiped more tears away.

We walked for a few minutes til we got to the ice cream shop and sat down at a table after ordering. "Look, I don't judge you y/n" she said and I looked at her and put the spoon in my mouth.

"We can't help who we fall for, even if they are the enemy." She said while putting a spoon in her mouth to eat some ice cream as I shrugged.

"Now he made me regret it, made me regret what I feel" I said and looked down. "Y/n, you know how Bakugo is and he says things he doesn't mean when he's angry, but for now fuck him and his words." I laughed at what she said and she smiled.

"Dont regret the choices you make, ever! You only live once" she said and I smirked. "Yolo" she pushed my shoulder and I laughed.

"You idiot, oh my god" she shook her head as I smiled. After we were finished with our ice cream we left "look, Bakugo is an ass but he cares for you. His opinion on villains are different from yours." She said while walking backwards.

"You should just punch him in the face even though deku already did" she shrugged as my eyes widened. "Izuku punched katsuki?!" I exclaimed as she nodded with a proud smile.

"He definitely did, todoroki held him back once he tried again" she snorted as I shook my head. "I don't know if I want to talk to katsuki for a couple of days" I shrugged as she nodded her head and smiled.

"It's okay, that's understandable" she said and we continued walking home.

I shouldn't have came home☞︎