Rules For Participants

Hello there cupcakes!

We welcome you to our Eunoia Awards 2021 which celebrates the upcoming year ceremony of the 'the untamed' drama series.

Without a participant, an award show is like a human without a backbone. So you lovely participants are the backbone of our award show. And we hope we will be going to see many amazing books and meet those precious authors.

RULE 1
Be patient and sweet to your judges, hosts and your co-participants. They have a life outside this like you and bullying them will not help. You will be disqualified if we found you with foul behaviour towards anyone.

RULE 2
We are not forcing you to follow us, the hosts. But we made it a rule to FOLLOW THE JUDGE who is going to judge your book. You will have only one judge so the most you can do for them is to give them a follow.

RULE 3
10 chapters should be published in the book with you are participating in the award show. Including characters introduction and prologue.

RULE 4
Your story should have a storyline. One-shot books and smut books will NOT BE ACCPETED. This doesn't mean your book can't have smut but a book with only smut and not a storyline will not be accepted.

RULE 5
Your book should be in English only.

RULE 6
No rationalising of violence, self harm and rape in the story you are submitting in the award show.

RULE 7
As there are two categories
1) Wangxian
2) Yizhan
You can submit only one book in each category. More than one book by the same author in one category will not be accepted.

RULE 8
Your book should be in the range of 0-90k reads. As this is an award to promote the small authors or the books which have not to get the deserved recognition, so we will not be accepting book with more than 90k reads.

RULE 9
Add this book to your public and private library. The password is the 'the sun' it will be used in the forms.

RULE 10
A shoutout for the award show on your message board as it helps to get more participants and judges.

RULE 10A shoutout for the award show on your message board as it helps to get more participants and judges

COMMENT • PARTICIPATE • VOTE
🌼