QUOTE 24

Kitto ,

           I want to push amber awayy i want her to hate me I want her to leave a shit of a best friend like me and move on and have a  better best friend  but somehow I still can't I tried everything I could to make Amber away to make  her hate me bit then I never want our friendship to end I dont wanna loose her . Its funny how  these feelings can toy with your emotions  . You're becoming  someone you are not  and you're freaking happy anout it . You  tend to do  stupid an crazy things  . You change  because sometimes along  the way  you're conscious of what others will think .

            There are so many mistakes to be made in life and I made most of them .

        Every ounce of respect I held for my best friend seems to disappear in the confusion of my mind .   Amber is not just my best friend  but my sister  and I cherish her  more than my own life but I just always fail to show it . I  sometimes play so many immature gestures with her .

          I thought I was fine before I made the beautiful mistake  of leeting her in my life  . She was a beautiful girl  with an innocent smile  and odd colour chocolate brom eyes  tjat weren't suppose to holdany meanings behind them . I wasn't suppose to revolve my world and make her my sister  and include her among the top people of my life . But I  made her life hell  by  letting her enter my world  and somehow I don't regret it , I know I am selfish .

             She's such a sweet best friend  that I am twerrified of loosing her  for lossing her means  lossing myself  . I couldn't stand to loose  her  after going my ebtire life  witjout something to loose .

                I care for her even of I don't show it , icare but I am not good at showing them and I font wanna show it . I hurt her  to  hate me but yet I dont want her to hate me . Its like I am divisided from witjin a part of me want her to hate me while a part of me want her to be my best friend forever .

                  Sometimes I think what would she do if I find out what do I do.  Will dhe care if I die ?? But I want  myself to die to give her some space . I don't want her sympathy I don't want her to pity me I just need someone to talk to someone witj whom I can share anything  someone to say its going to be fine and that I will win the battle with myself .