Walk through me!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Bhaanu Veerji..!" Vashma tried to form words but he indicated her to stop.

"Nhi Vashma..! Tum dono ne humse jhoot bola. Uday ne, tune.. sach kyu nhi bataya?"

"Hum dare huye the veer ji...!"

"Noor Mahal. Chup! Ekdum chup!" Saroj interfered in loud voice, hardly realising that how much misery that name causes to Vashma.

"Or aap! Kya aap in dono ke rishte ko apna lete agar ye sach batate to?" She faced her husband who immediately looked away and nearly whispered "shayad..nhi.."

"Nhi..! Sun lia Noor ab jaa yaha se!" She said to her.

"Shayad..! Haina veer ji? Shayad nhi.. shayad haa!?'' Vashma looked at her brother in law, in hope but to no avail. Bhaanu himself walked to the door and slammed it shut on her face.
"Vo to bhalaa ho us insaan ka, jisne hume iske baare.." the voice of Saroj faded behind the doors. Vashma fell down on the entrance as she realised how Naman paid her back for the slap.

She was abandoned. Vashma felt abandoned. "Kiran!! Mogar bua!? Aap sab kaha ho?" She cried on the doors as she plead those who can barely hear her.

"Dekhiye na Uday bhi nhi aa sakta.. kaha hai aap sab!?" She said in between her cries which seemed to choke her. Her Uday must have wiped them but..! The thought dried out. He can't come.
"Par Uday mujhe ese dekhta to kya sochta..uski Vashma haar maan kr ro rhi hai? Na! Mai nhi roungi..! Randheer ke quarters chali jaati hu..! Vaha reh lungi jab tak Uday nhi aa jata." Vashma said while wiping her tears and holding herself altogether. "Mujhe yaad hai Uday ache se yaad hai..tune kitni mehnat ki hai mujh pr, mujhe jeena fir se sikhaya hai tune.. har..din.."  her voice cracked as her own words were falling to collect her soul and body together. She still was feeling abandoned. "Har din...tu..mujhe hasaata raha hai abtak.. jaldi...!" She choked as her thoughts were making her weak. Her mind was failing to process and work upon her words. Though she wants to.
She's being deprived of a family, deprived of her own kid by the cruel destiny and when she got the former one, it's lost again.
"Jaldi aana Uday!" She whispered as her conscious realised how she failed him in front of his family.
"Tum dono ne humse jhoot bola..!" Bhaanu's words echoed in her mind. Uday lied. Why? Because of her. All because of her - her head screamed aloud.
She failed him, she thought. She did it successfully when she was scary for the same all the time.

"Esa nhi hai Vashma..! Chal khadi ho, or Uday aaega, hum dono bat krenge sab thik ho jaega." She murmured and began walking to head where Randheer lives.

As she came out of the premises of Sahani household, a rough hand held her by her arm. She was then hit at her head and Everything went blank. Vashma collapsed on the near earth.

_____________

In some deep sleep, she felt being held by some tight manly hands. Vashma felt distressed. It's the words that jolted her out.
"Uth!!! Aaram karne ko nhi laai mai tujhe yaha..!" It was Aminabai. Vashma opened her eyes as quickly as possible. It didn't took her minutes to realise where she is.
The brothel. She's here at the brothel.

"Jaag gyi maharaani. Haan!?" Aminabai held her by her hairs.
"Or ye baal kyu chhote karke ghum rahi hai? Taaki tujhe pehchan na sake hum...!"

"Titli! Titli khol iske baal. Badi safai se baandhe huye hain." She ordered the another nauch girl.

"Or tu..kisi kaam ka hai tu laale? Mai zara sa dusre kothe ki jagah dekhne bahar kya chali gyi...tujhse yaha ladkiya nhi sambhali gyi? Or Noor! Pata haina kitna paisa aata hai iski numaaish par..!" Vashma felt pained and robbed of her sanity as Titli removed the hair clips that tied her hairs together, as she heard Amina's words.
Vashma's long hairs fell down, past her shoulders upto the back.

"Par le to aaya na isko vapis Aminabai." Lala sugar quoted and slapped Vashma at the same time. The echo of the slap haunted the entire room and Vashma nearly fell back. İt was that hard.

"Kya khaak le aaya.. vo to humare kothe pr aane wale log imaandar hain. Vo ladka Naman - badi hi shareef tarbiyat hai uski. Chup chaap khabar kar gaya ke ye maharaani kaha hai..!" Aminabai shrieked the last line, focussing all her loath at Vashma who moved back with jitter. For the first time ever in these four years, she felt herself weak in front of Aminabai.

"Kyu tune to vaada kia tha na kabhi ye kotha chhod kar nhi jaegi? Haan!?" Amina asked holding her Beautiful hairs with aggression.

"Aahhhh..!" Vashma let out a cry. Jaldi se tayar karo ise, aaj mehfil sajaani hai..koi bhulna Mat..!" Aminabai said aloud to all the girls present there and went out with Lala and his henchmen.
As they leave, Titli hand overs the clothes and necessary jewellery to which she denies.

"Naa! Mai nhi pehnungi. Ye kapde mere liye nhi bane. Noor to yaha tab hi chhut gyi thi jab mera Uday muje yaha se le gaya tha..!" She smiled remembering the day they fled. Uday, single handedly without no trials, no second trials, he gave her a new life. He made her free. And he will come, she knows.

"Mai jaldi aaunga." His words again echoed in her heart and mind. That's what he said during the last conversation they had.

"Jaldi se. Samjhaa!"

"Oyee tu fikar na kar..dekh mai janta hu tu yaha akeli hai.. Parjai ji ka tarikka tere se shi nhi hai..pr tu roya na kar oye. Bas roya na kar."

"Mujhe dar lagta hai Uday.. kabhi sach ka pata chal gya to..!?"

"Oye Vashma Vashma! Tu meri Vashma hai oye..daraa na kar. Or mai hu na. Har dukh me har sukh me tera sath dene ko.." he caressed her with buckets of affection and love in his voice.

"Janti hu Uday. Par Noor mera hi ek hissa hai kab tak chupaungi use. Mere sath hi rehta hai saaye ki tarah.."

"Vashmaaa! Noor to vaha us kothe me tab hi chhut gyi thi jab mai tujhe yaha le aaya tha. Vo chhut gyi piche. Ab tu Vashma Uday Sahani hai. Meri sherni!!! Gurra ke dara de jo tujhse Bhide. Samjhiii!!" Love dripped like honey as she heard him.

"Hmm..!" She nodded as she smiled at his cute empowering words.
"Uday tu meri taaqat hai.. tere bin kese gurraegi ye sherni?" She asked jokingly.

"To aa raha hu na thode din ki bat hai. Oye ek kaam karunga..agle camp me tujhe bhi utha ke le chalunga. Ki khayal hai?" He eyed mischievously.

"Changaa khayal hai. Tu jaha chalega mai vaha chal dungi.."

"Oye hoye hoye hoye hoye! Chal ab rula mat mere ko. Mai jaldi aaunga...!" He smiled.

"Sacchi?"

"Mera matlab..oye!! aane ki koshish karunga." Vashma smiled as she remembers their last conversation and eyed Titli.
"Rakh de vapis in kapdo ko in gehno ko. Mai nhi pehnungi. Na mehfil sajegi. Or sajegi to Noor ke bina." She stated smilingly as Uday walked through her.

✨ "jab tak Uday ke sath uski Vashma hai or Vashma ke sath uska Uday hai,, koi kuch nhi kar sakta." ✨

______________

A/N : This is a very precise shot on VashmAy as what we get is two minute scenes. İ hope you all like it.
And it's second part will be out soon.