"To the movies?" I asked again. I just wanted to be sure.

"Yeah." He turned completely and nodded.

"So...."

"So what?"

"So, you wanted to go to the movies because of this?" I asked him to confirm.

"Hmm." Yibo hummed.

And it confirmed. What a dumbass I am to hope that he will bring me to the movies to actually watch a movie. I'm not his fucking boyfriend. Why Xiao Zhan, why you hope tooo high always.

It hurt really bad but I didn't show it. I just nodded and walked again.

Yibo stood there confused for a few more seconds before walking with me.

We were waiting for Ming's friend. It's been almost three hours.

"You still think he will show up?" I asked to him.

We were sitting on the waiting area of that theater.

I saw him sighing before he called Haoxuan again.

"Xuan, where the hell is that guy? We are waiting here like hours." Yibo was really pissed off.

I was quite.

I heard Yibo sighing in frustration again before he hung up the call. He looked at me. I stared at him plainly. He shook his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"We can ask to anyone here?" I suggested.

"We don't even know his name. Even Xuan don't know. No contacts either. How can we ask to people about this guy?" Yibo said in a voice of defeat.

"Hmm." I nodded.

"What should we do now?" He asked to me. I frowned at him.

"Do you want to wait a little more?" I asked back.

"I don't think he will show up."

I checked my watch.

"I need to go." I said looking up at him.

"Oh you don't wanna watch this movie? I will check if the tickets are available for the next show." Yibo immediately stood up to go to the ticket counter.

"No need." I blocked him immediately.

He turned to me with a frown.