"Mina?" Chaeyoung called out to the girl who was completely still annoyed, he giggled knowing she now was upset.

"Mina-yah~" He called out again but still got nothing.

"Minari~" He tried once more but the actress didn't budge and kept looking at his phone, where she was looking at their photos they took together and the photos the racer took of her, Chaeyoung smiled when he saw her smiling at his phone knowing what she was doing.

"Love~~" He called once more and this time Mina looked up showing him an annoyed expression pretending she didn't smile just a moment ago.

"What?" She annoyingly asked with a frown, Chaeyoung giggled before answering her.

"Saranghae~" He said like he was singing it, Mina blushed so she looked away for him to not see it, The owner and the staffs chuckled at the two.

"Yah~ I said I love you~" Chaeyoung whined wiggling hit legs a little as he looks at Mina through the mirror.

"Don't wiggle your legs Chaeyoung, unnie might cut the wrong parts of your hair," Mina said looking back at Chaeyoung who she saw pouting looking at her through the mirror.

"Minari~" Chaeyoung said pouting that he knows Mina finds cute and wouldn't resist, and he was right Mina couldn't resist that pout.

"Ahh stop being cute! I can't be angry at you even just for a moment!" Mina whined that made everyone inside the salon laugh at her sudden cute outburst.

"Because you love me Mina-yah~" Chaeyoung answered smiling.

"You know that I don't really argue with that right?" Mina said while Chaeyoung lightly nodded his head with a smile.

"There! All done!" The owner exclaimed after finishing with Chaeyoung's hair, he stood up from the stool and looked at himself through the mirror.

"How do I look love?" He asked turning to the actress.

(His hairstyle and outfit)

"You look absolutely handsome," Mina answered standing up from the sofa and approached the racer, when she reached him she reached her hand up to his hair and lightly ruffled it.

"You like doing that to my hair," Chaeyoung said giggling when Mina put her hand back down.

"What? Your hair is soft," Mina said before placing a peck on his lips not minding the squealing of the staffs and the owner they were with.

After paying and thanking the owner for her service Chaeyoung drove Mina back to her place so she could ready for her event that would happen in just an hour, she just accompanied him to the salon so she could see first his hair, and so now that she is done with dressing herself for the event Chaeyoung drove her to JYP building where she would be going to the said event with her friends and other models at JYP.