she has a golden kind and loyal heart which helps every person ...

i am so dumbstruck to find such a lady which has beauty with  brains ...

but i was shocked that she is wearing saari plated from front and is talking to vrg with hindi 

thats too weird , i should ask her ....

anirudh was mesmerized by her and was thinking something when the two vrg and rhe lady started to leave , upto anirudh would had reach her she had already leaved ... 

anirudh pov 

oh i missed the girl today .

but i will surely talk to her if she again meet me ..

surely ask her the reason why she is wearing sari if she is britisher or if she is an indian then why she is britisher ...

but the way she talked to him in english there are no chances of she being an indian ...

may be her parents are of india who live abroad right now who doesnt return to their motherland 

he getted sitted in his car moved towards tulsipur again ....

here the lady and vrg reach their house where the other lady and a man in his 25-30 was also present beside the other lady ...

he welcomed them in the house ...

he said them to get freshed and meet in the dinning hall at night as already evening was to over ...

everyone departed to their rooms ...

at night at dinning hall every one was sitted on their place for dinner 

when vrg broke the silence ...

vrg - so my dear daughters , how was your journey 

other lady - actually we enjoyed our journey , the cool breezes and excitment to see new place was on its peak ....

......

the young man - i think ms beautiful has got hungry , so she is not reponding and enjoying her food ...

*haha

and see how deliberately she is eating it ...

the lady -  why i cannot  enjoy the food 

and really i had missed it for so long ...

this taste , it feels like i am tasting something from heaven ...

vrg - yes i agree to it , 

this indian food is really delicious ..

the species which are used here , give a terrible tasty taste to the dishes over here ...

thats only the reason why traders trade species from here to outside the country ...

the lady -  actually i dont want to say but this is a harsh reality that traders dont trade , they actually force cultivaters to trade them with a low cost ...

i was not here but i used to collect the information from which i get to know the current scenario of the country ....

you know the cultivators are tricked at the time when they are lending money for cultivating , they are asked to deal for that , they are asked to sell their products only to them whether that time the cultivate crop had a huge value or less ...but for buying the seed and for other doings of cultivation they lend money whether their will is there or not ...

and the most disgusting thing  in this is the lenders only provide the seeds but when they  provide it they had a huge price where as when the cultivated crops are taken to them the same crop or seed value has decreased to its half ...

other lady -  oh miss please dont start here again ...

you and your revolutionery brain , i am just bored of it ....

now can we please enjoy our dinner ....

the lady - okay miss stupid ....

other lady in irritated tone  - youuuuuu ...

the young man -  okay now if your cat fight has finished then shall we have our dinner peacefully 

all of them have their dinner and departed to their rooms ....

Anidita  ...a new beginning (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें