| n o t e |

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a long time and sorry for keeping you all waiting for the results.

• The results for the Best Banner Ever will be out on this Saturday, the 19th of June.

• And the Best Icon category will open on the same day.

•°•°•

I wanted to let you know about some changes:

There will be No Voting this time.

Though I had mentioned that the voting is just to help me decide the winners and that it is Not the only thing that decides the winners, but some people did Not understand it.

Instead, after the Best Cover ever results were out, I was told that my judging was unfair and that I am not capable of judging.

And this time I won't be giving reviews for all the entries.

Because even after mentioning everywhere that these reviews are just my opinions, some participants argued with me and criticised my reviews.

It is not easy to write sincere reviews for each entry, appreciating the positives and let the graphic designers know about the negatives and improvements in a positive way, without hurting anyone.

But if people don't understand this, I'm not putting in my time and efforts for something that going to go waste eventually.

  •  So the results will be published with the reviews of the winning graphics.

Those who want their reviews of their graphics can just pm me and I'll be glad to let you my opinions of your creations, only if you want them.

Thank you!