| r u l e s |

These are NOT the same as in other awards. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.

 PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY

1. Follow the account @prajakta_19.

2. Add this book to your public and private reading list so that you don't miss any updates.

3. A shoutout for Wondrous Graphic Awards on your message board to spread the word.

4. Your graphic should be your own original creation and not copied or stolen from anywhere or anyone. If found otherwise you will be immediately disqualified.

5. All your entries should be present in your graphic portfolio. You can create one if you don't it.

6.  You DON'T have to make any new graphics! 

Please check the chapter " What can be submitted as an entry!

You can only use those graphics for which you haven't won any awards or prizes in any graphic contest/ graphic wars or other awards till now.

If you've been awarded honorable mention/ special awards or any prize for a graphic you CANNOT give that as an entry.

If found otherwise you will be disqualified.

7. Make sure you have attached the resources with the graphic. It is compulsory.

8. You need to mention the prompt or contest name and write a small paragraph explaining your idea behind the graphic.

9. You can enter with only one graphic per category.

10. Please enter only the best graphics made by you for which you haven't won any award before , one submitted you cannot change the entry. Password is your favourite colour.

11. Be Kind and Respect Everyone.
Do not argue about the results or be rude to anyone.

Remember that this is a competition and you have to be Okay being eliminated or not winning. You have to accept the results as they are.

If you can't, Kindly do not participate.

If you still decide to, then be prepared to be disqualified and lose the opportunity to participate in any future awards/ contests.