'Both had something to do with the death of Izuku Midoriya. And they're all close to him, she's even his mother. So why? Why are they here of all places instead of mourning over someone they care about? Should, at least.' It was weird to the green haired assassin, as she silently observed them—a man with spiky brown hair and glasses walked over to them with a soft smile and drinks. He was in a outfit that matched the woman with the red dress, a couple but the other was third wheeling. 'She was neglectful because Izuku was quirk-less, what type of scum does that?'

It wasn't her problem, she liked seeing them bask in their own concealed sadness. Although she hoped they would drown in it. "Gime five shots Nobara, I need something to not tear everything apart," the younger woman rolled her eyes and served the shots in front of her. (Y/n) threw them into her mouth and swallowed like a pro, not even one facial expression. "Go get'em (Y/n)," it was her turn to roll her eyes. 'And the other is Masaru Bakugo, they have a kid, Katsuki Bakugo who was the one that told Izuku to kill himself. Are they not even aware of the bullying?'

'How pitiful.' She walked over to the three with a charming smile already plastered on her face. "You guys new here?" She watched them turn to her and stammer, "No- Yes, I mean yes, is it that obvious?" The ash blonde fidgeted, "Well, it kind of is..." The brown haired man whispered and Inko nodded. "But anyways, I wanted to come over here because you guys looked kind of...depressed. So!" She extended her arms out to them as her quirk traveled to the music playing. The song changed and everyone inside of the club became confused, "Yo sé que tienes un nuevo amor..."

Nobara screamed and jumped over the counter, and left the other bartenders to take her place. "Come on, let's dance! I'll show you guys some moves." Without hesitation—(Y/n) lifted them up and dragged them to the center, while also gesturing everyone else who was sitting down, to stand up. "Let's go, let's go, let's go! Get up you lazy asses! Come on, follow my lead!" She took Inkos hands and her body moved along with the music, one, two, one, two. Every step she took was in sync with the music, but the key was the hips. She swayed them with the rhythm, "Como la flor con tanto amor.."

Inko smiled to herself as the younger woman detached her cold hands and danced on her own, but the brown haired bartender ran over and danced with her. Their movements were perfect, all in sync as if it was practiced for months. Everyone around tried to mimic their movements, "Órale! Órale, no se quede allí como nada. Amor, mueve tu cadera!" She took her hand again and spun the woman around with it, the shorter laughed. The foreign music was exhilarating, Mitsuki was already getting the hang of it and helping Masaru dance with her. Another song change.

"Oh! I love this one, come on (Y/n)!" Nobara and the green haired woman linked hands with their arms stretched out. Every tick the music had was another step they got closer to each other and their arms slowly spreading back out until their bodies pressed together. And then repeat, "No vendo ni la cambio si usted la quiere comprar, la vaca, mu!" Zero Two turned to Mitsuki, Inko and Masaru who were trying to follow their movements. "Hey! Do you guys have any children?" They perked up at that, "Yeah! My little shit's name is Katsuki!"

"And you? Even though I think you're a bit young to have kids, aren't you?" She shook her head, "Nah! I got a kid, he's a little genius. I love him y'know..." Even if they just met, she could truly feel fondness for the bushy haired boy she personally decided to adopt. But the other green haired woman didn't dare speak, "Our kids should meet up some time, mine is fourteen. He's gonna turn fifteen soon." The brown haired man looked at her in surprise, "Katsuki is around the same age, it's a good idea." And maybe it could help with the state he's in at the moment.

"Here's my number, I gotta go anyways! You guys take it," she handed them a red slip of paper and with white numbers on it. "Bye Nobara-chan, see you tomorrow darling." (Y/n) kissed the youngers cheek and the music transitioned to what it was before. "Bye Zero," she kissed her cheek back and then she disappeared from sight. 'Her quirk is so cool!' She clenched her fist with a "it hurts so good," expression. The red eyed woman herself plopped onto her white couch with a sigh, and a different outfit. Which consisted of a sweat shirt and sweat pants with cute fuzzy socks.