Chapter 26- Friends Reunion and a Paper slip.

Start from the beginning

"All of you, up within next 3 seconds.", he commanded and next second everyone stood up. So much for being a headmaster of a school.

"Mr Denver and Mr Wilson I expect you to behave like grown-ups because I can't expect that from Liza.", as soon as these words came out of Mr Khanna's mouth, Liza smacked him on the back of his head.

"Arrogant piece of ice.", she mumbled.

"I agree Mr Khanna is an arrogant, chauvinist, narcissist, self-conceited, hypocrite Block of Ice.", I thought.

"And I thought only we had the audacity to insult Neil.", Mr Reece said and that's when I realized I didn't think that, I spoke that. Oh, stars!

 I dared to look at Mr Khanna and of course, he was glaring at me but with anger, one more thing was dancing in his eyes.

Adoration.

Wait, hold on.

Adoration?

'You need to see an occultist Avni.'

'Remind me why are we best friends again conscience.'

'Quoting Mr Khanna's words, now are we?'

"Anyways.", Mr Reece clapped his hands and walked towards me, "Reece Denver, the handsome one of the group."

I laughed at his cockiness and stretched my hand to shake with his," Avni Mehta..", just when I began, arms wrapped around me making my breath hitch.

"My fiancée.", Mr Khanna said placing a soft kiss on my hair.

Mr Reece smiled a truly genuine smile and nodded."I'm so glad. Welcome to the family."

Family?

I never had a family, it was only maa.

"You can let go, Neil. She's all yours man if that's you're worried about you.", he said and I realized I zoned out, but that didn't go unnoticed by Mr Khanna.

"You okay?", he said and once again my insides churned. How does he always know?

"Yeah."

"Hi, Miss Joshi or better Miss Mehta.", Mr Wilson came in view and my cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"It's Okay Neil told me everything."

"Mr Khanna?"

"Mm-hmm.", he hummed and I looked at Mr Khanna. What did he tell him? 

"By the way, I would have never flirted with you if I knew you were Neil's girl.", he mumbled apologetically.

"Don't sweat it Mr Wilson.", I smiled and he returned it.

"You Mr Wilson and I need to have a little chat later.", Mr Khanna said who was still standing behind me, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist and his chin on my shoulder and not to forget his voice was deadly cold.

Mr Wilson didn't seem to mind, he smiled a crooked smile and clapped his hand, "Alright, children let's sit and catch up but before that.", he looked at my side." Neil, my boy, at least give her space to breathe."

I looked at Mr Khanna's face and that's when I realized Mr Khanna hadn't noticed how tightly he was hugging me.

'You both need to see Bengali Baba.'

Mr Khanna stepped back and taking it as a chance Liza clutched my hand and made me sit between her and Reece.

"Finally Avni is with us.", she sighed.