Part 01:Chapter 01

[Rimuru talking to Ciel]
(Thought Communication/Call)
<<Ciel talking>>
<Skill>
"Talking"
"Thinking"

----------------------

While the two are walking all of the people's attention are into them. Some of the people start to talk to them,they just ignore it and continue to walk.

Rimuru: [Ciel can you make me a credit card?]

Ciel: <<Ok,but how much you want to put in your credit card?>>

Rimuru: [Just enough for 2 months] "Ruminas wanna go buy some clothes"

Ruminas nodded excitedly and they go to mall.While Rimuru trying some clothes, Ruminas give him a girly clothes.

Ruminas: "Rimuru try this" she said excitedly.

Rimuru: "No"

Ruminas: "Please"

Rimuru: "No"

Ruminas: "Please Please Please Please"

Rimuru: he gave up "Fine"

While Ruminas handing more girly clothes to Rimuru to try,some of the female employee start to join.

Meanwhile in Tempest

Shuna: Go to Rimuru office and knock on the door "Rimuru-sama what do you want in lunch?"

She hear no answer so she knock again and ask again and got no answer again.She open the door and Rimuru is nowhere to found,she check all the papers and it was all finished and she sees a two letter on the other side of the table.The first letter is from Rimuru and the other letter with give this to Hinata is from Ruminas.

After she read the letter she quickly call for the meeting to inform the other.After the meeting she sees Hinata walking in the hallway.

Shuna: "Hinata-sama you got a letter from Ruminas-sama"

Hinata: turn to Shuna direction "Oh" she open the letter and read it "Not fair Ruminas-sama" she mutter.

Shuna: "Is there something wrong?"

Hinata: "Yes"

Shuna: "What is it?"

Hinata: "Here" give the letter to shuna.

Shuna: "Oh i see,keeping Rimuru-sama for herself"

Shuna: "It's unfair"

Shion: "Unfair what?"

Hinata: "He's having a vacation with Ruminas-sama" she added "Just the two of them"

Shion: *crying* "Why Rimuru-sama choose Ruminas-sama instead of me"

The girls who heard the conversation started to envy Ruminas especially Chloe

Back to Rimuru and Ruminas

After they done shopping for clothes,they go to restaurant to eat lunch.After both of them finish ordering food they go to a vacant table.They both wait for 20 minutes for the food to arrive.Ruminas order a food which she never tasted before in Tempest.

After they finish eating their lunches they walk around the mall and check all the store.And both of them go to 2nd floor Rimuru go to gadget which Ruminas follow and both of them bought a phone.

When they go outside the mall it's 8:00 pm they go to a nearest condominium.After they got their room both of them get hungry (Rimuru just want to eat) Rimuru ordered food.After they ate,they brushed their teeth before go to bed.

Rimuru: "Did you enjoy today?"

Ruminas: "Yes"

Rimuru just smile cause Ruminas enjoyed the day.Then both of them said goodnight to each other.Rimuru is about to go downstair.

Ruminas: "Where are going?"

Rimuru: "I gonna sleep in the couch"

Ruminas: "Just sleep beside me"

Rimuru: "No"

Ruminas get up and dragged him into bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of the Chapter 01
I gonna rewrite this chapter if i have a time.

This is their room.

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter bye