Chapter 1: Hagrid Escapes

Ello there y/n I'm going to be telling you my life's story so buckle up

When I escaped from Azkaban it was like my life was back on track. Dumbledore was so happy that I was back at Hogwash. Now you may be wondering why I just called Hogwarts Hogwash and honestly I can't really explain it. As soon as I got back to Hogwash Dumbledore handed me a card of some sort. I was confused so I read the lettering on it. The card said "Disneyland Passholder" in big blue lettering.

"Oi Dumbledore what is this? What is Dis-nay lawnd?" I hadn't seen this word before so I said it wrong. Then Dumbledore looked at me and laughed.

"Disneyland is a place with roller coasters. Some may call it the happiest place on earth. The Weasleys have volunteered to go along with you to this Disneyland," Dumbledore had said to me with a strange smile. I immediately knew that I would need to chaperone the Weasleys because of how wild they can be.

When it was time to go to this Disneyland place we got in our forms of transportation. Little did I know Molly and Arthur would not be there. It was just Ron, Fred, and George. At Disneyland Fred and George kept wondering off so I just gave up at some point. Ron and I went on this Cars ride and it broke down because of how absolutely tiny Ron is. I was very upset. We then got on this spinning ride and Ron flew out of his seat because he was tiny but luckily he landed on Fred and we were reunited with the twins. Eventually the Weasleys left and didn't want me to leave with them so I stayed at Disneyland alone.

That wasn't the only time I went to Disneyland. I actually found myself going back frequently. Eventually I got sick of Disneyland so I went back to Hogwash just to find out some guy moved into my hut. I had to go house hunting and found a beautiful home on Dogwood Avenue in a town called Brookhaven. I took Buckbeak along with me and we moved in.

One day I came outside of my house to find many students riding a train. It was the Hogwash Express! I jumped on and we had a good old time. On the train I got to know Snape for who he really was. Snape and I laughed on the train together and planned a little date.

For our date we went to a hibachi restaurant and it was beautiful. The service sucked though. The workers stayed away from us. They took our orders once and never came back. We were disappointed. After that experience we started dating and calling each other cute names. He called me Haggy Bear and I called him Snapey Poo. We were together for so long so I started planning a day to propose to Snape. I bought a very expensive wedding dress because I knew he would say yes. I messaged one of my closest friends and told them that I was going to propose.

This friend had the audacity to say that they were the one dating Snape. I was devastated. I did some more research and Snape was...CHEATING ON ME! I ran through Hogwash crying. After all we had been through he threw it away by cheating. I confronted him and he said it was true. I told him we're over and I never wanted to see him again. I wore my wedding dress every day to get its money's worth but eventually ended up burning it. I bought a pink two piece set and head out to party. I was looking as fly as Megan The Stallion. I went partying with Dobby and was being hyped up by everyone around me. I felt like myself again. The baddie I was before was nothing compared to the baddie I was at this point in time.